Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I smirk in a pavlovian way at any mention of 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this is some drat good 9/11 jokes

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
What's funny is that I have no problem laughing at 9/11, but I still haven't fully gotten over the horrendous decade that followed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvvhdyOMPv4

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I was looking for this thread cause I remembered this YouTube and watched it in my car and forgot about the screaming at the end and it only made me laugh harder in surprise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaB9DqYGY0

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFDptvbFT8

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

911 was the USA's version of Steve Irwin getting stabbed in the chest by a Stingray

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Tace Vim posted:

911 was the USA's version of Steve Irwin getting stabbed in the chest by a Stingray

i dunno i kinda liked steve irwin

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
unless you meant the part where he brought it on upon himself

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Fact: there are 9 (nine!) people in Slipknot. That's an awful lot. And YET... And yet... Not a single one of those nine people were in the World Trade Center that day. These are FACTS. It can only mean one thing...

SLIPKNOT DID 9/11!!!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I legitimately only ever think about 9/11 when SA brings it up.

Thanks for helping me never forget :911:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Hahaha

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I know, right?! roflmao!!!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Everytime I see Hillary's logo I am reminded she is propagating 9/11 and fear mongering to try and win the election.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

yup, its hilarious

(thanks posting bro!)

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

RaySmuckles posted:

yup, its hilarious

(thanks posting bro!)
Go away and don't PM me.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
I think it's funny that with all the terror and refugees in Europe, people who once considered America barbaric and xenophobic are now crying for the blood of Muslims harder then the USA. I think that counts enough to post

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

PBRstreetgang posted:

I think it's funny that with all the terror and refugees in Europe, people who once considered America barbaric and xenophobic are now crying for the blood of Muslims harder then the USA. I think that counts enough to post

i think its funny you think theyre on and the same

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
I can't really parse what you're trying to say, but they all have white skin, use the metric system and a currency called the euro... So maybe I can't tell the difference between someone from Sweden and the Nederland's as theyre assaulting some chick in a head scarf, but I can still find irony in the fact that it used to be recommended to not wear a American flag lapel when visiting those countries

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Gf just texted me and told me she randomly thought of the AL cowens carousel gif and had a lol so posting on her behalf

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Microwaves Mom posted:

Everytime I see Hillary's logo I am reminded she is propagating 9/11 and fear mongering to try and win the election.

Trump saw the towers fall and saw people cheering it from his tower. Perhaps he made 9/11?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

John Denver Hoxha posted:

The bit that always gets me is when the Taliban were like give us some proof and we'll hand over bin laden, and then Bush was like gently caress you eat tomahawks lmao

"It was just a prank, bro!"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIjJ1yvUGXY

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I rate this thread 9/11

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

PBRstreetgang posted:

I can't really parse what you're trying to say, but they all have white skin, use the metric system and a currency called the euro... So maybe I can't tell the difference between someone from Sweden and the Nederland's as theyre assaulting some chick in a head scarf, but I can still find irony in the fact that it used to be recommended to not wear a American flag lapel when visiting those countries

theres more than one group of people that used to hold one opinion but now holds another

if you re american don't your states vary greatly for example

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I had gym that morning with a kid who's parents worked at NASA across the street and I told him I'd heard a rumor that NASA was the terrorists's next target and that he'd probably be an orphan the next morning. He cried for pretty much the whole day.

In my defense, that kid was really dumb and gullible so :shrug:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Haha holy poo poo that is actually loving awful

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Awfully funny that is

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Greatest thread in the history of SA

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3586028&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I had gym that morning with a kid who's parents worked at NASA across the street and I told him I'd heard a rumor that NASA was the terrorists's next target and that he'd probably be an orphan the next morning. He cried for pretty much the whole day.

lol jesus christ

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Big Mean Jerk posted:

good poo poo

almost as funny as 9/11 itself

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

haha 9/11, classic lolzzz, best day o fmy life

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

but seriously folks, bush did 9/11

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

but seriously folks, bush did 9/11

it was nano termites u brainshwashed skank

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno if bush did 9/11 (lol he totally did), but it was the best thing to ever happen to him

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

FordPRefectLL posted:

Gf just texted me and told me she randomly thought of the AL cowens carousel gif and had a lol so posting on her behalf
:tipshat:

• Locked thread