Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
the concept of freedom fries, lmao

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Code Jockey posted:

trillions of dollars spent on invading third world shitholes, only to return with their tails between their legs with the taliban returning and al qaeda in iraq/isis. lmbo

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I remember OP but I dont laugh, I find the nearest flag to look at and swear vengeance on those who committed this heinous act.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WaryWarren posted:

trillions of dollars spent on invading third world shitholes, only to return with their tails between their legs with the taliban returning and al qaeda in iraq/isis. lmbo

al qaeda won lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Code Jockey posted:

as of like 2011? ish, there was this place in bentonville, ar (walmart hq) that still called them that. this awful old timey faux-vintage diner type place that looks like it'd the the kind to serve the darkies out back

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jonny 290 posted:

as of like 2011? ish, there was this place in bentonville, ar (walmart hq) that still called them that. this awful old timey faux-vintage diner type place that looks like it'd the the kind to serve the darkies out back

why am I not surprised that the city what contains the walmart HQ is terrible

Freedom Fries in 2011, 10 years is a long time to not forget

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

lol thread is rated 3

Code Jockey posted:

al qaeda won lmao

no, isis beat them

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc

guidoanselmi fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 10, 2016

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

guidoanselmi posted:

no, isis beat them

fair enough, maybe I should rephrase, they seem to have accomplished their goals

this is just too beautiful to be real

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Code Jockey posted:

fair enough, maybe I should rephrase, they seem to have accomplished their goals

this is just too beautiful to be real

they should have put her in that new Ghostbusters flick as the fat funny one, if so i prob would have went to go see it cause based off this ad shes definitely a superior at both fat and funny

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that lady nails it harder than a good 1/3 of edgy twitter ppl

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

client posted:

still lollin after all these years

ok that did it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Triggered posted:

I remember OP but I dont laugh, I find the nearest flag to look at and swear vengeance on those who committed this heinous act.

bush is still protected by the secret service, so you have your work cut out for you

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tomorrow's the day! Tomorrow is the day when they blew up! Kaboom!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Serious Frolicking posted:

bush exploited an unrelated tragedy to completely ruin a region for the foreseeable future because of his daddy issues. even better, he will never face the slightest consequence for all of the misery he caused. i always laugh like a loon whenever i remember this.

saddam hussein in general is a loving hilarious character ...

Like how during Iran-Iraq the Saudis and Kuwait had been backing Iraq because they didn't want a shiite power emerging and exporting revolution, but then after the war when Saddam was trying to make up for the giant money hole that was the result, they ramped up their oil production [and possibly engaged in slant drilling of Iraq's oil fields] driving down crude prices as a basic gently caress you, he starts issuing ultimatums, the Americans basically don't take him seriously and basically don't say anything to stop him when he was meeting ambassadors, then as soon as they invade out comes the bizarre propaganda (for instance, a girl, who was later revealed to be the daughter of a Kuwaiti ambassador, gave a speech about seeing babies ripped out of incubators)
and then basically after talking a big game the saudis came crying to us and requested that we help defend their territory and well actually, that is kind of the beginning of the official story of 9/11.

Like Saddam's seriously a mafia soldier or some poo poo, he was the Bush/Saud family hitman but then he became inconvenient to have around so he was wacked (once figuratively, once literally)

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Wrong. Funny as hell.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
oh man it's tomorrow

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
It also shows the comics age that it refers to "rogue" hijackers

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

John Denver Hoxha posted:

saddam hussein in general is a loving hilarious character ...

he paid a james bond director to make a movie about him in the iraqi revolution (when he helped the cia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-ayyam_al-tawila

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
We saw the captain Sully movie tonight and the guy in it said "we needed some good news in new York especially involving a plane" and my gf looks at me and cracks up and then I cracked up

Anyhow happy 9/11 don't forget

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i dont celebrate until the 2nd plane hits :ssh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
as much as you hate his weird froggy face and dumb books, tom clancy's thoughts on 9/11 were pretty on point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjrLYT1hr8

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

as much as you hate his weird froggy face and dumb books, tom clancy's thoughts on 9/11 were pretty on point
It's good that his sensible opinion was literally being drowned out by CNN overlaying yet more shock footage with screaming on top.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Happy 9/11!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Well I'm certainly lolling, much like the towers that shortly thereafter collapsed

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Merry 9/11 to all of you!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Somebody post the cake pictures.

twoday fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Sep 11, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*looks at date*

lol

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

never forget

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Jonny 290 posted:

that lady nails it harder than a good 1/3 of edgy twitter ppl

I'd let her nail me harder than a twitter person

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Jonny 290 posted:

Holy poo poo they brought in Tom Clancy....LOL.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
great pained look when she says "like a tom clancy novel"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Apple removing the head phone jack is my 9/11

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

dont forget to call your mom and wish her happy 9/11

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I made this gif like 3 years ago and it was so good it goldmined the thread and got its own emoticon

who wants to touch me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Serious Frolicking posted:

bush exploited an unrelated tragedy to completely ruin a region for the foreseeable future because of his daddy issues. even better, he will never face the slightest consequence for all of the misery he caused. i always laugh like a loon whenever i remember this.

It's not just bush, probably financiers and insiders within his party first proposed the plan, and much of the us political establishment supported it. Among ither things, iraq was trying to come up with an alternative exchange currency for oil instead of the us dollar

Hillary clinton was shopping out letters to us business leaders telling them to support going to war because it was a great business opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also the saudis obvs

• Locked thread