Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
where can i invest in this joke site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

As an investor in start citizen I demand answers. If I would have known about this creep I wouldn't have invested ten thousand dollars to get the best spaceships on launch. Now that I know about this creep I will now invest twenty thousand dollars.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

quote:

The Kerri-Lee Hackett photos were a running gag in 1999. I was a senior in high school and met her when she showed up to interview folks about a school shooting scare. I went home and dreamily told all my internet buddies I was in love and they teased me forever. One of them wrote a script for my ATI All-in-Wonder TV card that’d grab her picture during the traffic report and add it to a gallery. I recall it didn’t last too long, as she moved to another station around when I graduated. (I met her again in line for Phantom Menace and actually talked about this, which I’m sure was super creepy for her! If you can find this video, it me be the worst thing you can see me do.) I am going to kill that now—not because I don’t want people to know it existed (Ben liked GIRLS?!), but because she’s certainly a real person who doesn’t need old TV news photos spread around the internet. If you’re out there, Ms, Hackett, I’m sorry I was a weirdo! (I am still a weirdo, but I have a bit more respect for other people now!)

I think I had that ATI All-in-Wonder TV card too

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

gooooooooons :arghfist:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

he will die of a heart attack within 3 years unless he starts exercising this is my medical opinion

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

my mom taped the news for me while i was away

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

i would like to know how gamergate feels about all of this

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

star shitizen

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

can someone post the script that automatically takes pictures of that newswoman on the ATI all-in-wonder TV card? I need it...for a friend.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

what was this guys job before star citizen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Well if the school had no problem with this guy then it's probably ok for him to work at a game scam company

• Locked thread