Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This looks like standard gbs poster level humor to me. Is it funny because he's the star citizen guy??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jon Do posted:

to be fair, yeah, but some things are a little telling about the sense of humor

like making sexual jokes about his 10 year old little sister

like finding a sign warning against pickpocketing and moving a sign for black history memobilia by it and taking a picture

like talking about following women around in a museum because he thought they might be the reporter he jacks it to
Okay I've been looking through it and I think he's above the background level of racism and paedophilia

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Cloud Imperium Games actually hired a guy to come defend them on our forums.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=217322
is that true? why isn't he banned yet?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I just read the posts. Are you sure that's not just Ben's mom or something

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Although many think it's true. Here's an analysis by one of our brave goon commandos:
Hmm.. Account sharing is against the rules.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

GBS caring about these tepid jokes, lol. You do realize that the mainstream reaction of a site that proudly posts 9/11 jokes on main page among other things would be 100% the same, right?
As we said before his jokes are GBS-edgy level but we don't like him.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I really want to see a banhappy witchhunt to kill all the cig shills

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

someone help me out here who the gently caress is cig and how are they related to sc, I thought it was all from chris rogers games or whatever the gently caress
Ciggy Butt Brain

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

I don't think context really matters when there's literally hundred (thousands?) of these [...]pedaphilic[...] quotes over the course of his adulthood.
actually I changed my mind, make ben the new tv iv mod

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

thanks but like no seriously what is cig doing? did chris rogers hire them or what
he got to the stage of undeserved prosperity where you hire all your worthless fat rear end in a top hat friends

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

He's a fat dumb white guy with lovely humour who managed to
...pay you handsomely for BEING A loving SHILL? :crossarms:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I want to see a huge ciggy boy ban spree. if nothing else we'll clean up a bunch of lovely 2015 and 2016 posters

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

*runs into thread, drenched in sweat, fat rolls jiggling like the ocean on a windy day*

guys! GUYS!

*huff puff*

did you know

*gasp, gasp*

that being a pedophile and stalking a newscaster

*holds up finger to wait a minute while catching breath ends up lying on the pavement in a puddle of their own lardsweat*

is exactly like making jokes?!!!?!
He can't run. Immersion shattered.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol the baby airplane curtain

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chill Doomhate posted:

bad thread on bad forum full of C U C K O L D R Y
im gonna send the black vans after your guns

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Decebal posted:

You think he would like a framed picture of that lady in his casket ? Like some old king taking his wife with him to the afterlife ?
I think he already has that lady in a casket so that's probably good enough for him

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My Framed Lady

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

kikkelivelho posted:

I admit this looks bad but one persons mistakes shouldn't reflect poorly on the entire 300 person company.
Oops. I accidentally stalked the woman on TV and have more than a thousand pictures of her. Oops. Little mistake on my part—my bad!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oops, I accidentally said I was going to gently caress my little sister and put up hundreds of "jokes" on the internet about how I want to gently caress kids! Oops! What a mistake! silly me!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

Come on guys, I didn't really mean all those nasty comments about black people, I'm working with a black guy in the Star Citizen staff team. See? That denies that I'm ever racist at all.
This black guy, see, that's the guy that's racist! See how many racists that guy hangs out with? See how many racists that N—ooh er um, that man hangs out with?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

"Probably"?
Uhh uhhhhh hey let's be reasonable here guys! Don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater! Let's not do anything too rash guys! Guys! This stalker paedophile deserves the benefit of the doubt everyone. I don't think we should be so quick to pass judgment!

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 17, 2016

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

"Jerk" is referring to himself, not masturbation. Those women are way too old for him to jerk off to.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

just asking becasue i have rent and car payment and this is the last straw i cannot support it this game anymore.
sell one of your jars.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Get this!

Derek Smart doesn't like Star Citizen

That's literally everything about it.
Also shills start talking about him any time they have a chance.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

how do you think i bought the ships?
point taken

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

yes hmmmmm how could people possibly conflate this disgusting troll with the person who not only hired him but also entrusted him with being the public persona of their company

golly it's a real head scratcher, I just don't know!!!
That guy's first post in the thread talked about Derek Smart. That should tell you what you need to know about him.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

his first post was so dumb I legitimately thought he was joking, infact I am still not 100% convinced of his sincerity
He should have known not to use irony in GBS, where we don't "get" that kind of thing.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The worst type of electricity.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Okay. I guess it actually makes sense to have Ben as a prominent member of the company now that I see those things.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

Did anything ever happen with DEREK SMART's lawsuit(s)? I was hoping CIG would get sued into bankruptcy and we could all enjoy the resulting community fallout as those jpegs became worthless. Imagine how much more fun that would be than the game itself.
It would be funny if derek smart got all of CIG's money.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stimverse.... STIMSIS... :crossarms:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

xiansi posted:

Oh come on now, this badass puppetmaster has been trolling SA non-stop since they signed up 8 months ago:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772600&userid=215910

Even went to the effort of posting this little gem:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741676&pagenumber=45&perpage=40#post450417483

Credibility established there I guess.
also: Kikkeli Velho

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hitler? I HATE that guy!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

donkey salami posted:

What was,he angry about in his youth,?

Thats his defense but what exactly?

Fatfluenza?
Cheez-It prices

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

8 track betamax posted:

Uhh what was that stimpire thing
The place where you get your penis cut off and your womb filled with blue fluids and then you get electrified by the worst type of electricity.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Yeah but he was a great leader! Just look at how he won the war!
The guy in your avatar killed him though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WebDog posted:

good post
Webdog, where have you been? :allears:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

took a couple hours and a late run to walmart for more ink (lol that stuff is expensive!!) but i got the ships printed out. gota figure out a way to make these babies waterproof. they will serve as a roof above my head, expecing an eviction notice in two weeks. been a while since the last rent payment but in my defense been alot of good ship sales recently and less mouths to feed around here lately with the fam out of my way so why not is my perspective.
the rain should have the respect to steer clear of those bad boys.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

it took me a second to realize the one serious guy in the middle isn't real
he's too lacking in very short yet somehow unruly facial hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lord Binky posted:

I hope some dude isn't going to lose his job because of irony
Why not. That would be awesome