Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
I loved the "Vae Victis!" callback when you were comboing some Sarafan Warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Thank you for doing such a great job showcasing all these games. I recall, in the barbaric times before Let's Plays, watching a friend in college play through everything but the Blood Omen games. It was really nice to revisit and see where the games still held up, and to a lesser extent where they did not. I still love the line about Raziel being Kain's Right Hand, and I took that while Raziel becomes the Soul Reaver, he doesn't go insane because it was his choice to do so, whereas the way history had played out before was he was trapped in it against his will, and that's what made the difference. It was not so much defying fate, as discovering the right reason to follow it.

• Locked thread