Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I'm afraid I'm at a point where I'm going to have to make an upgrade decision. We're cut off at level 200 right? I have multiple blades needing upgrades and only one Orichalcum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

DrakePegasus posted:

If you have even a single good Power medal then make Olympia your best friend immediately.

Why? Just the 2x? I'd rather have the 5th slot open than 2x. Why don't we get the 5th slot on that sword anyway? I've literally never used it because of that.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 18, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I pulled 5-star Cloud yesterday on the 3-pack pull. Your mileage may vary. That said, I've already got a pretty baller 6-star Mushu that I'm running and I really don't have room for 2 expensive reds.. :(

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

RhoA posted:

Been wanting to try this out and I'm having this issue as well. Not sure how to fix it so I'll wait for the next update.

You're in luck, because it's being updated today!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Kheldarn posted:

Thank you for this. Green seems to get the short end of the keyblade when it comes to AOE...

I have the AE Sora that I'm going to attempt to 6-star this weekend and put as my primary. I've been running a 6-star Mushu as my primary, but red friends are a dime a dozen.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Ask Me For Warez posted:

I finally made enough medals to do the same. I think I did OK but I have no idea if is good or not.

When I 6-star a Blue, it will probably be that Squall, if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Rafza posted:

heres how much i hate the final event stage

In my Three Wishes, I have:

Mushu at 6*, fully chip/daled
Auron at 6*, fully chip/daled
Squall at 6*
Yuna at 6*
Yuffie at 5* but with 2 pips on her skill

Total power is 46,693.

Even spending my entire meter, with Kotexx's Selphie or Cliff's Auron, I am still 3k damage short of one turning the fat bandit

I'm now trying to get my Vivi up to 5* max level and hoping his damage boost will be enough to circumvent this poo poo

How many points do you have on that sword?