Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

Can't believe nobody's mention that this week is National Parks Week (US)!

The good news is that all entrance fees to National Parks are waived until the 24th so get out there and look at some trees. Or Lakes. Or Squirrels. Or Wolves. Or Bears. Oh god...there's bears. Better stay home instead.

Personally, I'm headed from Salt Lake to Las Vegas this week and will be stopping in at Lake Mead for a little kayaking in my inflatable hobo kayak and depending on how things go, Zion National Park and/or Bryce Canyon National Park.

Hell, maybe I'll go crazy and take a little detour to Great Basin National Park.

So in celebration of National Parks Week (US) let's talk about stuff National Parks related. Like trees. Or Lakes. or Squirrels. Or Wolves. Or Bears... Oh god...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

Got out and paddled around Lake Mead today.

It was neat. I'd recommend it.

Except for the person that I assume drowned. They probably shouldn't have been on the water.

• Locked thread