Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
:siren:It's that time again:siren:

Go :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
Oh, wow, I was expecting the tank to be insane. I was not expecting goddamn Ronnie Lott In Teal Hype. :allears:

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
:siren: :siren:

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

RC Cola posted:

I'm wearing my lovely black burns jersey. Go sharks!

Temp in SJ cooled down just in time for me to put on my Burnsie Stadium Jersey, what up :wookie: buddy

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

DJExile posted:

I'll be damned. I swear I heard he retired.

E: well more power to him, drat

He was another of this year's "acquisitions Peter asked for because he apparently knows something everyone else doesn't" additions. Plays REAL nice in the "veteran forward with Donskoi and Wingels" role.

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

RC Cola posted:

What up :wookie: fans
I'm wearing my teal Thornton t-shirt under and my hawks hat that I wear during any hockey I watch at home.
PS I let a friend borrow my Thornton teal jersey two years ago and haven't seen the guy in two years :(

TBH Burns is on that jersey coz he was the only one that played the stadium game all that well imo, and I haven't gotten my heritage jersey or my OPTIMUS REIM teal yet. But I do appreciate our resident sasquatch.

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
Roman polak slams Dustin Brown. New favorite Shark til something else happens. :black101:

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010
:lol: at Muzzin trying to shove Burns off Quick.

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Kings beg for call: Get call?

Kings playoff strat revealed

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

Dandy Kaiser posted:

I can never fully get behind the sharks because their fans are stupid and let's go sha-arks isn't a loving cheer you idiots

Noone likes that chant but literally everyone knows it from lovely high school sports bullshit so it's never going away and we all just have to live with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zizi
Jan 7, 2010

JawKnee posted:

trading Hertl for Brown, dunno if I would take that

Not the best trade for us, no, but counterpoint: don't have to look at Brown's lovely face being lovely for the rest of the game.

• Locked thread