Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Looks fairly legal, shoulder to shoulder. Might be knee on knee but not intentional.

Orpik is going to die though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

BumikiIsFreaky posted:

loving bullshit there wasn't a penalty though.

For what? Shoulder to shoulder, no elbow. White is taller so it looked a little awkward.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Brennan posted:

Dude, he had no idea where he was. Thats a concussion

Yeah he looks like he's about to die.

Still, giving someone a concussion isn't a penalty.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Wow, that hit on Orlov is pretty gross

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Fans throwing bracelets at Orlov

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

I don't think Bellemare meant to hurt Orlov actually

Still, Bellemare had no part of even his side and didn't try to make it a legit hit in any way or avoid it.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

mentholmoose posted:

This is the worst game of hockey I've seen the Flyers play in years

2012, Flyers v Pens

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

shyduck posted:

For the record I have not thrown my bracelet

Throw it next stoppage, see how many fit in the box

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Eric the Mauve posted:

Hey look at this guy that's never seen a Pittsburgh Penguins playoff game

2012 Flyers v Pens series. Seriously, great stuff. People complained about how two such high power great teams had to play each other in the first round and not lovely teams like the Kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
Get hosed LA

• Locked thread