Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

LMAO MINNESOTA

GOD BLESS SHARP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

mcvey posted:

the state of the hockey is good

we sure are :smugdog:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

LMAO REMEMBER WHEN CHICAGO SAID SHARP WAS WASHED UP? :lol:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/OwenNewkirk/status/722226149523206144

:classiclol:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

triple sulk posted:

can i be a stars fan

sure, why not

our hockey is fun and fast and Rous is the best thing France has ever produced

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

communist kangaroo posted:

ed is rolling in his grave

lovely randroid probably loves it tbh

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

okay, I think it's time to visit the bar here at this watch party

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

back to that bar

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

I know Kris Russell is a bit of a punch line around here, but the dude really did improve things once he and Stephen Johns got comfortable. Him not being around tonight hurts.

What's amazing is, best I can tell, since he came to Dallas, his possession numbers aren't an eldritch abomination anymore.

Like, I legit wish he was in right now. :ohdear:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

god bless your face, daddy

e: or scevior instead, whatever

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Signs of life, Stars. Signs of life.

we've won when behind by two in minny before

oh god I need a bag to hyperventilate into

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Eh. I thought it was gonna go to 6 anyways, but holy moly that was not good.

pls be better Wednesday, clinch at home, tia

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

<--- Also pictured: a goon who is terrible at the concept of that thing called :airquote: time :airquote:

But that avatar is so good!

e: unless you mean something else

also gently caress a/an/the king

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

e: yes, I mean me, in general; bad with time.

english worse

It's okay, I still like you/your avatar. :3:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

Lucic takes a dumb penalty.

*takes a drink*

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

RC Cola posted:

Blues vs Kings is the worst hockey on the planet

I feel like Devils vs Kings might be worse, but yeah, that would be boring as gently caress.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

Haven't had to use that ol' chestnut in a bit

You just need to update it for Rinaldo. :v:

E: worst penalty, yeehaw

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

if the sharks PP could stop resembling the stars PP that'd be great

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

oh look it's Dustin Brown being a cock what a surprise

*takes a drink*

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

heaven help us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Whale Cancer posted:

Marleau
Marleau

:getin:

I want it to be Brenden Dillon so badly

It won't be, but I can dream

• Locked thread