Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Yeah, but Japan loves waiting in lines. Look at the shape of the country. It's just a bunch of landmasses waiting in line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Which is funny, because deep down, he knows that otaku help control the economy despite Abe's earnest attempts to make sure it crumbles to the ground.

On top of that, Japan loves foreign otaku who visit, because they also spend tons of money.

They might hate otaku, but they certainly don't hate their money.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

univbee posted:

Sony's been very weird. They traditionally had very strict rules about the kinds of games they would even consider. If memory serves you had to make a 3D game (2D sprite-based games were a no-no) in the early PS1 days, until Capcom showed them what was possible for the Mega Man X series.

On top of that, I'm pretty sure Capcom said "Well, if you won't take it, I'm sure it'll run well on the Saturn", and they weren't going to do that for a franchise as big as Mega Man.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Lmao that last PS4 concept

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Guy Mann posted:

*awkwardly shuffles to hide smartphone loaded with Amiibo and a half dozen official Pokemon apps*

Pokémon is handled by The Pokémon Company, not Nintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Real hurthling! posted:

Anybody get a new3ds? I avoided it. :feelsgood:

I do. It's great.

• Locked thread