Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mjJQ9uExA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Another consideration is back in the ps1/ps2 days, very few of those games were coming to PC whereas now basically all console games come to PC, so the console vs pc landscape is totally different. Also the ps1 wasn't trash, wtf are u talking bout

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Man, naughty dog of ps1 fame were absolute fuckin wizards too. Really makes me pine for games that are made for one console and get very well optimized for it.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

CrashCat posted:

Less than that even, the Vita is probably more powerful, but that didn't really help

Oh its way more powerful.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

ethanol posted:

How much ram does it have

33mb of esram, JUUUUUUUST enough for a 1080p frame buffer. sort of like the xbo..... oh, nvm.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Sir Unimaginative posted:

Now mobile phones are making everything look bad, and thanks to their game lineups that includes themselves.

I can't get into mobile gaming these days. Back when the galaxy s2 came out I was all into it but these days everything's just a microtransaction-filled piece of poo poo. The last game I played was downfall which ended up coming to vita anyway.

e: wait, downfell or downwell or whatever

Nierbo fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jun 20, 2016

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Wait, what happened to those steam boxes or nvidia boxes or whatever they were? They still coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Wow what an embarrassment.

• Locked thread