Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
Im not suggesting you should all go and kill someone but it would be funny if you did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Buying weed supports terrorism right? If that's true then BYOB is already responsible for thousands of deaths.

google THIS

the iks did that as a contest a couple months ago but only like three people participated and not a lot of good jokes came out of it

Android Blues

byob project to trick INRI into thinking we killed someone so he can get his laugh without the regrettable loss of human life. i'll make the banner ad

Android Blues

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"if"...

:ohdear:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

I.N.R.I posted:

Im not suggesting you should all go and kill someone but it would be funny if you did

it's already been done why do you think there are so many skellies walking around and posting

Salmiakki

DraconicImpulse posted:

it's already been done why do you think there are so many skellies walking around and posting

suicide doesnt count

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
inri talks a big game but I'll bet he's never actually killed someone

I.N.R.I

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Buying weed supports terrorism right? If that's true then BYOB is already responsible for thousands of deaths.

that's true

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
don't be a pussy inri, kill someone

LordVonEarlDuke

Luvcow posted:

don't be a pussy inri, kill someone

methinks it is time for one of SAs famous "mod challenges"

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
let's all do a gangland style execution, except the gang is the Care Bears and we're executing a group hug.

~sig~

alnilam

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I killed and consumed my parasitic twin in the womb.

Pay me

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

treasure bear

cuntman.net

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

holy poo poo

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
LordVonEarlDuke

would it be funny? I guess it would

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Indirectly I may have, directly - not yet, even though sometimes it would seem to be a great solution. Inhibition and self control, respect for human beings, no matter how trashy though makes me cherish all life!

Expect maybe FYAD. There is no life there, only death.

<3 <3 Vanisher

symbolic

i think i did. that night was a bit hazy, what with the influence of narcotics, plus power tools and a donkey, it's vague

google THIS

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

symbolic posted:

i think i did. that night was a bit hazy, what with the influence of narcotics, plus power tools and a donkey, it's vague

I think I might have seen you on Dubai's Got Talent... ISIS , yeah? Tried to vote for you but the number directed me to CIA.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

but who will kill the killers?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

MrWillsauce

me

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
inri's av is clearly the manchineel tree

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

killers is the best iron maiden album btw

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

killers is the best iron maiden album btw
Somewhere in Time

:colbert:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

symbolic posted:

Somewhere in Time

:colbert:

Somewhere In Time is awesome.

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

nah. the first song is okay. the rest are not that good. caught somewhere in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

MrWillsauce

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
is always on my siiiiide

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
is always on my siiiiiiiiiiide

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

nah. the first song is okay. the rest are not that good. caught somewhere in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
the only "meh" song on Somewhere in Time is "Alexander the Great" which is made up for by the fact that it's as much a history lesson as an Iron Maiden song. the album itself was a great transition from the NWOBHM riff-heavy Maiden of past to the experimental, almost proggy Maiden on Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and beyond.

MrWillsauce

truth be told I don't really like iron maiden, but I like Killers because it's rocky and groovy. There are a handful of iron maiden songs outside of the killers album that I like okay, though.

MrWillsauce

I am a judas priest man

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

I am a judas priest man
Painkiller is an amazing album, while Stained Class is very good

that's my extent of opinions on Judas Priest albums, since i only like a grab bag of their songs beyond those two albums

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

metal is good, but do you know what's really metal? killing someone

MrWillsauce

i like pretty much every judas priest album. even the ones they made without rob halford. they have such a long career and their sound changes so much over the course of it; a few of their older albums aren't even really metal. I love it all though. It's super groovy and high tempo and gay. it's just the gayest thing. but yeah painkiller is my favorite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

gently caress yeah :megadeath:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
This is a killer playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/user/uxzuigal/playlist/3vIQZhW3xRdiiBMRpMNpYJ

Or if you want virtualy all metal songs on Spotify that I've come across:
https://open.spotify.com/user/uxzuigal/playlist/5YZXygbcnHZx1d2bz3LlS3
(Don't try to copy paste this list in one go into your own playlist , you will at best crash your spotify, or your computer, take segments).

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread