Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

bradzilla posted:

just posing my toddler and infant with the corpse of this turkey I killed

can't wait til next year when I bring em on the hunt!!

i hope this a pro photo, and the photographer just waited for dad to bag a turkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

criscodisco posted:

When I was a kid, my neighbor Jeff (he was in his 30's) would call me on the phone and rock me into coming over. Because they had done their own renovations, their front door was inside the garage. When I would get there he'd have a freshly killed deer hanging in his garage to drain out. He'd have cut out the butthole, and he'd chase me all the way back to my house throwing the butthole at me. One time I screamed and it went in my mouth.

I still can't figure out why I kept falling for it and going over.

What The gently caress

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

criscodisco posted:

When I was a kid, my neighbor Jeff (he was in his 30's) would call me on the phone and rock me into coming over. Because they had done their own renovations, their front door was inside the garage. When I would get there he'd have a freshly killed deer hanging in his garage to drain out. He'd have cut out the butthole, and he'd chase me all the way back to my house throwing the butthole at me. One time I screamed and it went in my mouth.

lol what

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

criscodisco posted:

Admit it, you were asking for the butthole in your mouth you little slut!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No I always ran screaming it was terrible.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

criscodisco posted:

No I always ran screaming it was terrible.

this, this is how goons are made

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

criscodisco posted:

lmao

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Rock me"?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Played wicked guitar solos into the phone.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Auto correct for "trick"

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I'm imagining you looking exactly like your avatar and this story becomes even more disturbing

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

One thing I will say in Eminem's favor is that he's one of the few mainstream rappers that doesn't stink of new rich. He's usually dressed pretty low key and doesn't show off expensive cars and throw money around in his videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

FIRST TIME posted:

One thing I will say in Eminem's favor is that he's one of the few mainstream rappers that doesn't stink of new rich. He's usually dressed pretty low key and doesn't show off expensive cars and throw money around in his videos.

He's also very talented and only racists don't like him.

• Locked thread