Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
booze
Whiskey
Vodka
Rum
Tequila
Beer
Wine
Schnapps
Zima
Cum
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Sit on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Have you ever dank bong water?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
beer and whiskey

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

I once bought and drank this ironically.

protip: even consumed ironically it tastes fuckin awful

Aug 4, 2010

1) Whisky
2) Vodka
3) Cider
4) Beer
5) Everything else

fortified wines like mad dog 20/20 and buckfast were the drinks of my teenage years, good times.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Cold River vodka, Bailey's , super cheap vino when there's no good liquor around

naem
May 29, 2011

I don't as drink much anymore because I can afford quality alcohol and you don't chug a $60 bottle of bourbon

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I wonder if super rich people make a whiskey and coke with like a $500 bottle of scotch. I probably would, and then I would instagram it to piss people off.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hendricks if I'm having a gin rickey
Bombay Sapphire East if I'm having a gin&tonic
George Dickel Rye if I'm drinking straight

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure I saw a goon mix like a +$200 bottle of scotch with Faygo cola but I can't find the picture

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Free

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Smoky scotches like Laphroaig.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i left gin off the list because it's gross except g&t but i forgot there was booze in that because its so good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like whiskey but im currently getting "sauced" on vodka cause you cant beat $5.99 for a fifth

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I just puncture my skull with a trench spike, and let my brain oxidize. That's my natural high!

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

I like whiskey but im currently getting "sauced" on vodka cause you cant beat $5.99 for a fifth
oh my happenstance. are you drinking the weird sauce that lives in the plastic squeeze bottles?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
my favorite booze is checkbox poll

voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

GUYS STOP posted:

oh my happenstance. are you drinking the weird sauce that lives in the plastic squeeze bottles?

;)

• Locked thread