Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Cuckoo posted:

Me rn I'm a biracial black/Hispanic female and dating a guy white as the driven snow. It's awesome and were very happy :)

I've dated men from different races and cultures and who gives a gently caress? However, sometimes while walking around together we get dirty looks from old white people and, surprisingly, black guys and rarely girls.

As a white dude dating a thin asian girl I get some pretty nasty looks from white (particularly fat) women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cuckoo posted:

Me rn I'm a biracial black/Hispanic female and dating a guy white as the driven snow. It's awesome and were very happy :)

nice name/post combo

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Also old white people sometimes look kind of perturbed but it's a p conservative area and I doubt that'd be an issue in a major city.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I get pissed at any couple I see walking down the street or kissing in public

we need to go back to puritan times when public displays of affection got you a good whipping, that'll learn 'em, those spiritually-contented fucks

e: grammar

puritans were freaky as gently caress. Your wife could complain to the elders that you weren't going down on her and they'd whip him in the town square.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What if that was what you intended all along?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

SpaceAceJase posted:

an incredible racist post that nobody even noticed

Honestly that wasn't my intention. I just thought she had really small features. If she were any other race I'd think the same thing, that her features are too close together for her head shape, so I just stretched her face out over her skull.

SAustria
Jul 25, 2007
If you're a white guy and you run into a pretty black girl, seriously do an experiment and tell her shes pretty. They basically melt instantly like the hot piece of chocolate they are on a 120 degree day.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

yes, just tell strangers in the street they're pretty, I'm sure that'll work out

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Honestly that wasn't my intention. I just thought she had really small features. If she were any other race I'd think the same thing, that her features are too close together for her head shape, so I just stretched her face out over her skull.

and again, you didn't upgrade the titays?

Shameful.

Racist, shameful photoshop.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Cuckoo posted:

Ugh god why is that black guy dating a white girl? It must be because he only wants white beauty standards. He can't handle natural black beauty

*spends hundreds a year on perms, flatirons and head bands*
you forgot weaves

ArbitraryC posted:

As a white dude dating a thin asian girl I get some pretty nasty looks from white (particularly fat) women.
the only way to gain the "approval" of fat, unmarried white women over 28 is to date date someone older and fatter than they are.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I'm a white dude married to an asian chica. Being a CS major at a decent university and working in tech and finance p much means that every female I interact with on a daily basis is of asian or indian descent, so the people I ended up dating were mostly not white, sorry white chicks.

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine
My manhood grows tumescent when I see the sight of a young petite blonde holding hands with a bbc

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

I'm a white dude married to an asian chica. Being a CS major at a decent university and working in tech and finance p much means that every female I interact with on a daily basis is of asian or indian descent, so the people I ended up dating were mostly not white, sorry white chicks.

Backdoor brag much?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

dog buttz posted:

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

Very, very, very much. Any youtube video of black women talking about their experiences with white guys are filled with comments from the most bitter, angry black guys talking poo poo and trying to make her out to be a horrible person, like that bed wenches guy earlier. There are even a couple of notoriously awful black guys on youtube that have channels filled with the most venomous blogs.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

objects in mirror posted:

Backdoor brag much?

he didn't say anything about her giving up the b hole

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
All the black girls on ok cupid seem to be really into Jesus. Where do I find black girls that are more disinterested in religion?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

in the future one-race kids will be looked at as genetically inferior inbreds

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Generally "the darker races ARE less choosy"

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the same way i feel when i see any happy couple in love, pathetic and small on the inside :gbsmith:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

It makes me smile cause it reminds of my sister and her fiancé. :gerty:

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
"why is that handsome to average black man who works out dating that super fat white woman"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a retard posted:

someone post that baby huey newton screencap where he says that dating asians is basically repressed pedophilia

by someone i mean you sabel
I wasn't going to because I figured I posted it enough times but since you asked

also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrqVfseKStc
and furthermore

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
http://tinychat.com/wfamtinychat.com/wfam

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 21, 2016

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Isn't that comic written and drawn by a white man, too?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Nanomashoes posted:

Isn't that comic written and drawn by a white man, too?
by a salty asian male

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

One of the best things about being a dorky white dude is that hot not white girls are willing to date down

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

One of the best things about being a dorky white dude is that hot not white girls are willing to date down

It's always dating up if he's white.

objects in mirror
Apr 9, 2016

by Shine

Al Cowens posted:

by a salty asian male

A lot of these type of cartoons ONLY make sense when you take into consideration the author's bias.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nanomashoes posted:

It's always dating up if he's white.

clearly you've never met me :smuggo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

Is it something you don't really pay attention to or do you feel that all parties involved are bringing shame to their ancestors? I think interracial relationships are pretty cool as long as one party isn't being fetishized, but then again that's a problem for the couple.

my fetish is girls who might have dark hair who will talk to me. (dark hair is optional, light hair is ok, too)

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

When I was around 12, I was watching CNN with my grandma. The anchor on the screen was a black woman. She looked at me and asked if would ever marry a black woman. I said sure, why not. She said no while she's around. Well grandma you're dead and I can gently caress anyone I want.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It's weird that white guys think they have the pick of the litter when it comes to dating women.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Gaunab posted:

It's weird that white guys think they have the pick of the litter when it comes to dating women.

A lot of non white people keep saying so.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit
interracial kids are ugly

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Gaunab posted:

I feel like this comes more from minorities than the other way around.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gaunab posted:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
I'm open to any race, as long as they're androgynous.

gingrich posted:

interracial kids are ugly

This, but the opposite.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

That's okcupid. All those people are inherently broken.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Gaunab posted:

That's okcupid. All those people are inherently broken.
lol @ u if you think the general dating population outside of okc is less racist

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

dog buttz posted:

harder to see the remnant poopy particles on her butthole?

well yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Black women come from an ethnicity where the men have worse outcomes than women. This makes black women a lot more empathetic toward men than white women are. At the same time, black women are understandably much less entitled than white women. Overall, an American black woman is a much better choice of mate than an American white woman. Also they age better and are less hairy.

• Locked thread