Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I think they are great except when it is a really dumb fat white girl with some rando black guy, in which case I feel bad for the guy and contempt for the girl because apparently she thinks being white makes up for being fat and gross?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A black American woman with a job is the absolute best woman choice, because they have a depth and wisdom and appreciation for femininity that trifling-rear end white girls will never have.

But, yeah, she will get annoyed with you when you start supporting Trump for President and you have to explain that the whole racism narrative is a fabrication by the coastal liberal media to disenfranchise the working class.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

dog buttz posted:

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

Almost never. Like, has happened to me maybe 2 or 3 times my entire life.

But, I am the white dude so I don't pick up on all the black people psionic battles

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't really see a contradiction there.

Anyway, black people shouldn't date black people and white people shouldn't date white people. There's, like, too much history and built-in expectations.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
What if that was what you intended all along?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Black women come from an ethnicity where the men have worse outcomes than women. This makes black women a lot more empathetic toward men than white women are. At the same time, black women are understandably much less entitled than white women. Overall, an American black woman is a much better choice of mate than an American white woman. Also they age better and are less hairy.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

criscodisco posted:

That's the part that confuses me. I know that "no fats no fems no Asians" tops a lot of guys profiles, but I also know a lot more guys who are into Asian guys than ones who are into black guys. I guess if you're just looking to gently caress it would be all about dick size.

If nobody wants gay fems, why does anyone become a fem? I mean, you reap what you sew and everything, right?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Look, men are interested in pure physical attractiveness, which is present in girls of any ethnicity.

Girls are much more highly influenced by social status, which, welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

DeadmansReach posted:

Hi, I'm a jewbeast married to a black woman. Sometimes we get weird looks from older people in public but nobody cares and otherwise it's pretty baller.
I think I would have a hard time dating white women if we were ever to be seperated or divorced, take that however you like.

That's a classic Hollywood marriage. Your children will be Lenny Kravitz. Or Tracy Ellis-Ross.

Maoist Pussy fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 29, 2016

• Locked thread