Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Black girls are sexy if they're like Kerry Washington black. I'm pretty sure that's racist but gently caress it, I can't help what gets my dick hard. As far as the actual question, I feel fine except I realize that I couldn't satisfy that woman as good as he does if I tried my best and that makes me sad.

e: unless the actual statistics regarding black penises is true (5.8 inches and only .25 centimeters larger in girth than white dicks) and my penis is larger than the average black male's penis in which case it makes me feel good

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I would definitely date a black girl but not until my racist rich grandpa dies because you can gently caress right off if you think I'm going to let my feelings or what's morally right stand in the way of my massive rear end inheritance.

I'll buy my future black gf a yacht to make up for my hiding her from my family

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Bill Dungsroman posted:

I like dating black/ethnic women because pale white skin is creepy and brown/dark skin owns, especially on the bootay

harder to see the remnant poopy particles on her butthole?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I get pissed at any couple I see walking down the street or kissing in public

we need to go back to puritan times when public displays of affection got you a good whipping, that'll learn 'em, those spiritually-contented fucks

e: grammar

puritans were freaky as gently caress. Your wife could complain to the elders that you weren't going down on her and they'd whip him in the town square.

• Locked thread