Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
A pay a lot more attention to the morbidly obese/Ichabod Crane couples than I do the interracial ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

VendaGoat posted:

I'm guessing you mean something beyond the show "Sleepy Hollow"

Because I would wreck her hollow.

Nah her face is weird.

edit: fixed it. Her features were too small.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 20, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

spud posted:

That's not Asian at all you doof.

No I read an article about a year ago at the doctors office that said that like 90% of Mexicans are actually Asian.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

SpaceAceJase posted:

an incredible racist post that nobody even noticed

Honestly that wasn't my intention. I just thought she had really small features. If she were any other race I'd think the same thing, that her features are too close together for her head shape, so I just stretched her face out over her skull.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Brosnan posted:

Like even if you don't find certain groups of people attractive I'm not sure how it helps anyone to put "No fats no fems no Asians" on your profile.

That's the part that confuses me. I know that "no fats no fems no Asians" tops a lot of guys profiles, but I also know a lot more guys who are into Asian guys than ones who are into black guys. I guess if you're just looking to gently caress it would be all about dick size.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Maoist Pussy posted:

If nobody wants gay fems, why does anyone become a fem? I mean, you reap what you sew and everything, right?

There are plenty of guys who are into fems and flamers, but I think being a giant fem is outside some guy's control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Everybody's gonna be so much better off, looks-wise, when they're just all PolyBlasians.

• Locked thread