Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Never cared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I mean, black chicks are normally 80% rear end and titties, so why would i complain?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JiveHonky posted:

what about midgets with a tall

this typo is destroying my ability to respond.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Not sure you're arguing in good faith JiveHonky.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ve con Dios

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

A pay a lot more attention to the morbidly obese/Ichabod Crane couples than I do the interracial ones.

I'm guessing you mean something beyond the show "Sleepy Hollow"

Because I would wreck her hollow.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gaunab posted:

I also like Jewish American Princesses.

I don't know any IRL :saddowns:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Nah her face is weird.

edit: fixed it. Her features were too small.

You went through all that trouble and didn't even blimp out her tits. SMDH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

criscodisco posted:

Honestly that wasn't my intention. I just thought she had really small features. If she were any other race I'd think the same thing, that her features are too close together for her head shape, so I just stretched her face out over her skull.

and again, you didn't upgrade the titays?

Shameful.

Racist, shameful photoshop.

• Locked thread