Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best sub
Jimmy Johns
Potbelly
Subway
Firehouse
Penn Station
Quiznos
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
togos is the best actually you loving "r" word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Brent's Deli makes the best reubens they are like almost too big to eat like holy poo poo they are huge and so good to eat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that Jared hosed all the subs before he ate them :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Hogan's with meat piled high

this looks like a loving pro-tier sandwich that I would like to eat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
but for reals, Brent's Deli, look at thsi motherfucker

tell me you dont want to dig into that badboi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jmcrofts posted:

Sad to see so little Penn Station love. Their subs are pretty good but did i mention they have fries? Really good fries. I like to put fries on my sandwich when I'm feeling nasty.

i dont know what penn station is but is it related to penn state cause faculty and also Joe Pa knew....

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I used to really like Hoagies and Wings and they used to have a place right up the street from me but apparently some dude got murdered there and then they closed it and now the only other one is in like actual LA and im not going to drive all the way into the city for some loving wings and a sandwich, but when they were open here holy poo poo wings and a sub loving great combo and it was only like $8 for combo meal hella good deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like Lee's Sandwiches for a good Bahn Mi but they dont really have them down here in LA, had them everywhere in San Jose I felt like

• Locked thread