Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

Archenteron posted:

Red Eyes was the intelligence/leader of the Legion, which otherwise were slightly dangerous but independent mindless berserkers made from WCS humans who didn't saltify.

Red Eyes was strong by itself, but it's real danger was going from 200 singular Legion in the area to 1000 coordinated Legion from everywhere nearby systematically loving up everything en masse

Red eyes also a sign of watcher fuckery that wipes out several (most?) Drakengard universes I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

All of the people that didn't buy Vanquish, because it's almost unimpeachable on a pure gameplay level.

It's almost perfect except for the part where it's an ultra-fast paced FPS on a gamepad. Had Vanquish come out on PC it'd have been legendary. On console it's that-one-platinum-game-nobody-remembers-for-long.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

IIRC, Taro Yoko's on record saying Ending C is canon for Father Nier, whereas Ending D is canon for Brother Nier.

And neither of them are canon for Automata I think. Because Yoko Taro.