Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Nina posted:

I'm a bit concerned too. I couldn't bring myself to care for the characters in D3 at all so I hope the writing is more Nier than that.

The only downside of this LP is that they don't show themselves playing through majority of the sidequests so you'll miss out on all the great party banter in them.

There is at least one Drakengard 3 character you should be sympathetic to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYlbPEOY3ks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Accordion Man posted:

Mikhail is a virulent racist though. :haw:

It's not racism because "wyvern" is a species, not a race!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
How do I get to the desert? I've been running through the factory and I can't find the path no matter how hard I search

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Nuebot posted:

Unsurprisingly popular youtube critics that didn't like the first game, didn't like this game. :toot:

A bunch of my more reluctant friends are finally giving this, and the first nier, a shot though and that's great. It's really fun watching them try to guess at the plot while they're still in the A/B playthrough. I'm pretty happy that Nier is so popular now.

I dunno Jim Sterling liked it

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I dunno Jim Sterling liked it

Oh I guess Yahtzee didn't like it

Well he thought the music from Nier was bad, so he's clearly off his rocker on this subject

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Cymbal Monkey posted:

My favourite thing about the RLM game results is no one even tried with 9S, who's a vacuous anime self insert for the player, and all the stuff with 2B comes from stuff revealed like five hours after she dies, meaning all the time you actually spend with her all she is is stern

The Mr. Plinkett videos are creepy badly dated overlong messes that are worse at being criticism than the prequels are at being movies hth