Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Holy poo poo, yessssss. I had resigned myself to buying a PS4, but now I can continue to put it off. Much love, Dark Lord Taro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Same day as the console release. March 7th, I think?

Apparently the rep who said that was misinformed. There's no actual release date for Steam yet beyond "2017", which sucks.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

I would totally buy the game twice, except for the part where I don't have a current gen console. Heres hoping I don't have to wait until October or something.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Terper posted:

2B is classy and cool as hell

e: Also her name is nice in that "oh I get it" kind of way

I don't get it, is it a spoiler thing?

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Speaking of heavy swords, is Hymir's Finger / Iron Will back?

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Welcome to the Yoko Taro fandom.
Don't mind the stockholm syndrome, playing Drakengard does that to a person.

I. Hear. A. Sound.

The sound is my controller snapping in half.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Nuebot posted:

I want them all on steam.

EDIT: Game doesn't detect my PS4 gamepad. That sucks.

Try fiddling with Steam Big Picture. Apparently Steam supports the PS4 controller, just not Nier itself.

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

Right after you get a pop up telling you you can taunt proper, one shows up after saying "Taunt - Mash L3". So, 1/4th through Route C?

It also tells you this when you first equip a Taunt plug-in chip, which was about four hours into the game for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Finally got around to playing more of this. I found Iron Will last night, and I cannot overstate my glee when I realized it wasn't the lovely, snapped-in-half form.

Thanks for taking care of it, Nier. :unsmith: