Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oops, sorry, wrong picture. It's a female and a male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Yeah. That one is a little confusing. one of those protrusions fits inside the other protrusion just fine.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Facebook Aunt posted:

These are males:

Being the grey one is like, totally my thing.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bored posted:

Yeah. That one is a little confusing. one of those protrusions fits inside the other protrusion just fine.

One of them is trans you loving bigot

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Bored posted:

Hmmmm.. I, uh... *pokes index fingers together* .. hmmmm...

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

it's not the size that counts it''s how you use it

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Furnok Dorn posted:

HER ROBOT VAGINA EYELID (labias) WERE THE COLOR OF THE DVD CASE OF HOOPER (criterion edition) SHE STOOD THERE LIKE THE DOG IN BALTO (best animated dog feature imo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
wait until the animated dog feature community hears about this

• Locked thread