Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Actually could we give this lady a second chance if she ever shows her face around here again? She's clearly just as maladjusted as the rest of us, obviously.

Also this may be a stab of personal guilt stemming from my own kneejerk reaction posting but I just got a horrible Manchurian Candidate sex-programming daddy issues vibe from her all of a sudden and I really felt the need to help somehow.

:roboluv: :h:page5:h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Actually could we give this lady a second chance if she ever shows her face around here again? She's clearly just as maladjusted as the rest of us, obviously.

Also this may be a stab of personal guilt stemming from my own kneejerk reaction posting but I just got a horrible Manchurian Candidate sex-programming daddy issues vibe from her all of a sudden and I really felt the need to help somehow.

:roboluv: :h:page5:h:

Same, only I want to make all her weird sex fantasies a reality... on an unrelated note, what cologne does her dad wear?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

amityville anus posted:

i shouldnt be the first to ask but What's the difference between a gently caress machine and a fuckbot? is one assimilated into the other? i know there's some square/rectangle/parallelogram thing going on where it can be both but others can only be one or the other of them. i dont read posts authored by women so i dont know much about absolutely nothing.

It's not nearly that complicated. A gently caress machine is just a box with a long piston arm sticking out of it with a dildo on the end. You can crank up the speed to like 20,000 pussy slams a minute, but it will never be more than a very complicated vibrator.

A fuckbot is affectionate, intuitive and responsive to your needs. Sensual, and comforting in its coolness, it is much more lover than machine.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's okay, she's in a better place now.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

She has already rereged and completely deleted her blog. Looking forward to reading about her obsessive need for approval in E/N

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

So are we meant to know this person or is she some complete unknown who talks like it?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hope it's Bromide. Reads a bit like her.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Very concise, Lowtax.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Tesseraction posted:

So are we meant to know this person or is she some complete unknown who talks like it?
You are a rapist and a predator.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Al Cowens posted:

You are a rapist and a predator.

Well drat.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Paladinus posted:

It's okay, she's in a better place now.

And the metronome swings back...

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Are robots susceptible to erotic hypnosis?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

It's not nearly that complicated. A gently caress machine is just a box with a long piston arm sticking out of it with a dildo on the end. You can crank up the speed to like 20,000 pussy slams a minute, but it will never be more than a very complicated vibrator.

A fuckbot is affectionate, intuitive and responsive to your needs. Sensual, and comforting in its coolness, it is much more lover than machine.

It's robots. Robots are complicated. You try to pack all that assembly and software into something human shaped. From what i am reading a fuckbot is just a combination of 4 long piston arms sticking out of it with a dildo in the middle. you can crank up the speed to like 30,000 rear end slams a minute but it will never be more than an expensive dildo.

A gently caress machine is self-heating, ergonomic, and energy star compliant. Environmentally friendly, and useful in its space heating functionality, its much more useful than a good gently caress.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

ChogsEnhour posted:

i think im susceptible to erotic robotic hypnosis!!
??:nws:????:nws:??

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
thats it im betraying the human race and im going to marry this woman and enable her transrobosexual desires
:nws::nws:

Woden
May 6, 2006
lmao at technosexual, that's easily the best otherkin name yet.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pretty sure technosexuals are just people who use glowsticks as dildos.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

this woman is taylor made for hajime sorayama

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ive never found a woman who turns me on but at least now ive found one who makes my pussy dry

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27uqGzvdM2o

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
What if Jessica Dupre is an arch troll who got us all, even our glorious leader Lowtax? :tinfoil:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This is art... holy poo poo do I love the phrase "The more we talked, it seemed like the less he understood."

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Yeah the whole impersonal, literally robotic and unsexy nature of her "fetish" where she gets treated as an object is pretty strange, I feel she should spend her :10bux: on therapy, but I'm a man impersonating a shark who posts butts so who am I to talk?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

ChogsEnhour posted:

Why would a robot want to experience an imaginary haircut from a woman with a speech impediment? :confuoot:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm a sexist MRA fedora

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Why would a robot want to experience an imaginary haircut from a woman with a speech impediment? :confuoot:

Maybe the true hypnosis is in the Carnival Night Zone music that plays in the background.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

What if Jessica Dupre is an arch troll who got us all, even our glorious leader Lowtax? :tinfoil:

She already played the "Puppet Master" card but it was Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys so nobody bought it.

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

Lowtax posted:

THIS poo poo IS GONNA BE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA NOW

Nice meltdown

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Lord Binky posted:

I'm a sexist MRA fedora

At least you "tip" well

BOOM wordplay :hfive:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
llowtax sexually harassed me

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Lord Binky posted:

I'm a sexist MRA fedora
I'm a sexy MRA fedora

ThreeFingerHoek
Feb 6, 2009

i attribute the quarrelsome nature of the middle ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Hot For Teacher?

By jessicanexus on April 18, 2016

That old song by Van Halen “Hot For Teacher” got one thing right: a lot of students will one day have a sexy professor and maybe don’t know how to handle it. Likewise, attractive girls who go into teaching should probably be offered a special seminar, because like or not we need an extra skill set, especially when you can’t help but draw the eyes of your students. I know, I know, universities aren’t going to offer “Seminar for Hotties in the Classroom” anytime soon.

I’m sure it sounds so vain, but unless I wear a burlap sack and a pillowcase hat to school, there’s no way for me to hide my sexuality. And there’s no way I’m going to make myself un-attractive just to help certain students feel more comfortable.

Some male students, especially freshmen, just can’t hide the fact that teachers like me blow their minds. One student from a couple of years ago came to our campus from a small town, and after a week of class he visited my office pretty freaked out and confessed, “I’ve got a giant crush on you, and I don’t know what to do about it.”

someone please find an IRL pic of this thing

all twitter had was a cartoon av, a stock photo of an attractive woman laying on grass, and an SL screenshot

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
her fuckbot fetish is cool, but her implied criticism of van halen is not so i don't know if i love her yet

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
after lowtax impregnated me he forced me to get an abortion. He said he'd kill me if I didn't

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i may be a sexist racist misogynist pig but at least i belong to something you cant beat that feeling

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm an MRI. We can never be together with a sexy feminist robot woman.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

ThreeFingerHoek posted:

someone please find an IRL pic of this thing

all twitter had was a cartoon av, a stock photo of an attractive woman laying on grass, and an SL screenshot

Supposedly attractive woman with no publicly available selfies? Someone call the zoo and tell them to check for a missing sea-donkey.

Aug 4, 2010

i hope she becomes a gbs superstar

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.amazon.com/Incredible-B...60830302&sr=8-1

Check out the 'look inside' thing that Amazon has. It's really something.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Keg posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Incredible-B...60830302&sr=8-1

Check out the 'look inside' thing that Amazon has. It's really something.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I didn't know you could just write a book about how cool you are. gently caress, man.

• Locked thread