Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Jippa posted:

I remember some of the idle thumbs guys talking about how they felt the steam store had become this huge out of control thing that didn't really reflect things they were interested in anymore.

I just randomly saw this today. In the top corner of the steam store go For You > Your Queue > Customize Discovery Queue then add tags you want to exclude (if you start typing it lists them).

For instance

Yeah, they added that this year's Summer Sale, the trading card giveaway specifically introduced it.

Hakkesshu posted:

That's just your discovery queue which is basically useless.

It isn't useless if you spend a little time training it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

What's wrong with Podcasts?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Quixotic1 posted:

I also keep forgetting to look at the previous episode's livestream video to see the expression on Chris's face when Jake asks him what the show is about; I hope his face is as horrified as I imagined it to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osw7fQSRAB8&t=195s

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Stan Taylor posted:

Haven’t played alyx yet but they recently added developer commentary. I was hoping it would be an idle thumbs reunion but I have no clue if any of them are on it.

Chris Remo is in the commentary trailer.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Not even creamy, just white-ish.

Plant saps (or other plant liquids) are often called milks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1652103701752950786