Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

credburn posted:

The Whose Line Is It Anyway guy?

I just started following Bob on Twitter and all I see is him being bombarded with people saying he's a piece of poo poo and a hypocrite. I don't know what I walked into. He's such a warm presence on his Podcasts.

They should bring back the call-in episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Tir McDohl posted:

Yeah that's largely my concern. The secrecy culture of Valve. If the Thumbs don't actually get affected by that they'd be an exception

Edit: to make this more positive, please have Brad Muir on one of your podcasts. We miss him. :)

Or better yet when you wrap up production can you smuggle Brad out when you leave, thx

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

valve can suck my rear end while I suck some beer from my forthcoming coldblum