Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Isometric is done, by the way, they started a new podcast, called Disruption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

END ME SCOOB posted:

This one I'll have to find/fix later because a quick googling before work led me to a bunch of lovely, lovely podcasts that had none of those ladies on them.

How about this one?

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'll give it a listen!

Also, I'm liking spoony bard.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
The kerbal podcast is dead.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aardark posted:

It's been dead for about two years, I think. I actually used to listen to it even though I've never played the game. The two hosts had good chemistry, but one of them left and I guess the replacement didn't work out or everyone just lost interest.

Yeah, it's been a while. Too bad. I have the game but don't play it (backlog/pile of shame, etc) but I liked the show.

Shareware is a newish one I've been listening to. And the spoony bard.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Here's the about for Shareware:

Shareware's gone through a few evolutions - the first half of the show is now focused around one topic each host brings per week. That topic can be centered around drat near anything, with only our distorted common sense having any drat say.

The meat of the show is in the Game Club, where we break down a game piece by laborious piece to discuss what makes it tick, what we liked and what we hated, and whether or not we think it's a good game despite or because of those elements.

Link to their Soundcloud site

And The Spoony Bard’s Aural Theatre:

Welcome to The Spoony Bard’s Aural Theatre, a podcast in which we perform dramatic adaptations of retro video games, in much the same style as an old-timey radio play. In this, our inaugural season, we will be performing Final Fantasy IV, using the original music and sound effects to create what we hope will be a unique listening experience.

The Spoony Bard is a collaborative effort! And by “a collaborative effort,” we mean two nerds in their bedroom sitting around a microphone.

And their site

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

klapman posted:

Holy poo poo, someone actually listens to the podcast... awesome.

Thanks for listening, Spanner - it's nice to know we're not just howling into the void!

I honestly like your cast, it's really good, great chemistry.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Well I guess I might as well take idle thumbs, or should I say idle bums off my RSS feed, I heard it was dead.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jippa posted:

I want an entire podcast of bennett foddy explaining cricket to steve gaynor.

I had cricket explained to me by a South African once, and it made sense, then I immediately forgot how the rules work when I left the room.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

The Gunslinger posted:

Which one is that? I'll give it a shot. I'm determined to have 10-15 podcasts that I cycle in and out of going forward, no point in getting too attached to any of them.

This one: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80YWFiMWRlYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Is Rob Zacny ever on TMA anymore?