Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

HMS Boromir posted:

"story gamers"

i am an options menu gamer personally can't get enough of them sliders thingajamas
and if there is a cool gamma adjustment screen HOOOBOY thats a gotyay contender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Very Important Man Denis Dyack is picking a fight with Bob MackayMcKee from Retronauts because... okay I don't know why but it's probably very scandalous:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04nEfvcmC8o

Denis Dyack is one meltdown away from having his own personal SA subforum

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

John McClane posted:

For what it's worth, he's explicitly said he will be podcasting in some form at Vice. He just doesn't know what that looks like yet.

Game of Thrones recaps are the only podcasts anyone does anymore

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

greatn posted:

So, I made a podcast, a gaming one. I put it on a Wordpress. I've recorded four more and finished editing a second one.

What's the best way to actually publish something like this? I don't know anything about RSS feeds or anything like that.

Using libsyn for hosting and rss needs would be the easiest way.
A free alternative is Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin for wordpress to create and manage your RSS feed.
After you have an RSS feed you would want to register it on itunes.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Maybe when the guys are financially secure enough to pack things and get out of making steam sale minigames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Jippa posted:

This latest tf2 update completely destroying the unusual hat market over night made me think of idle thumbs.

stay safe captain invictus