Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh man, what a bummer. :(

The Idle Thumbs backlog was incredibly good and cool to listen to when I was lifting and getting caught up a few years back (probably 4 years at this point). I guess I'm gonna listen to this last episode on my run when I get off of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yeah, like I said, ITS INCREDIBLY SAD THAT ITS DEAD.

Should be both interesting and good.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

FractalSandwich posted:

Watch out - if you say his name three times he'll appear and spew invective and Youtube analytics at you.

He only said it twice; we're in the clear.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It just goes on forever.

I'm conflicted as to whether or not I'd want fragmaster to read it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Everyone's at GDC this week.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yeah, I was feeling kinda down on IT and IIT recently, but 302 felt like classic Thumbs.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The litmus test is "would you 100% defend what you wrote as a dumbass teen on GameFAQs 15 years ago?"

Colin probably would. I'd expect more than half of the FAQers that show up on Abject Suffering if confronted would go "hah ha ha ha" awkwardly before trying to explain what it's like to be a terrible teenager while insisting that they've changed dramatically since then.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Season 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Overcast is real strong. I've had it for almost a year now, and Smart Speed alone has cut out 64 hours of silence; not speed adjustments, just shortening dead air.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
SA got name dropped on this month's Designer Notes, lol.

My favorite unlicensed music thing recently was Mic Dicta (the world's best named legal podcast) using a Kanye track and getting hit by a soundcloud dmca.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's incredibly difficult to justify.

The one that pushed me over the edge was Tetris Effect for PC (I got double owned with the Epic store exclusivity) even though I already had it on PS4. The only other thing I was looking forward to that's on the horizon was the new Microsoft Flight Simulator... which has no plans for VR at this moment.

So unless if you're REALLY into Beat Saber or anime titty games, the killer app remains to be VR Chat.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Jippa posted:

I was just looking on steam the complete valve index kit is £920.

yeah but it comes with alyx, so it's actually a good deal if you think about it. you're getting 965 GBP worth of stuff for 920.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Insert Credit with the Tim on break has been finding its footing quite well. It was a pleasant surprise when he was on the 20 year anniversary ep and stuck around.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I hope that Gita is on more frequently.

It’d be lovely if Waypoint+ implodes overnight.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Centusin posted:

Man, I can't stand Gita, she's the only person out of all of the podcasts I listen to where I will actively avoid listening to anything she is on. As someone that's from outside the US she just comes across as the exact type of American I never want to listen to - a lot of opinion backed up by very little actual knowledge

Lol what the hell

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Vice/Waypoint is either stupid or on life support… or both.

SIX MINUTES TWENTY TWO SECONDS OF PREROLL ADS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Because it does that dynamic ad insert thing, it was 2 Vice specific ads followed by 3 Klepek spots.