Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DocGator
May 6, 2007

Been catching up with this and episode 30s whole "dumb love movie about the guy named rock and there’s a deer at the end when their having sex in the cabin" cracked me the gently caress up. I don't want this playthrough to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocGator
May 6, 2007

LogicalFallacy posted:

Jonathon Blow is a pretentious rear end.

As someone who as never seen or played any of his work, holy poo poo this.

Jesse made some good points about the overall world but god drat the wonkavator ending is one of the funniest gently caress you endings I've ever seen.

DocGator
May 6, 2007

Thanks for the ride, homphgomph. Can't wait to see what you guys end up doing next!

edit: I also have to add the triumph of the boat puzzle brightened my whole day

DocGator fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 11, 2016

• Locked thread