Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
To add to the lovely food threads that have been popping up, I decided to use my professional status as a famous Yelp reviewer for this.

Also, I tried to post it a few days ago but got autobanned for doing something stupid.

Anyway, a few days ago I woke up at about 3pm after drinking heavily and decided that I was far too lazy to make actual food. So where do you go when you don't want real food? Burger King! I didn't even know this thing existed until a day or two ago, so I decided to get the "Angriest Whopper" from the fine dining establishment.

Here is the unwrappening! :kingsley:

Oooooo looks mad!

Here is everything I ordered. This burger is a badass.

The best pic of it I could get showing all it's spiciness!

Uh... the inside.

Halfway into it!

Almost done!!!

And the verdict: It was not angry at all, maybe just a little perturbed. Like..... basically a jalapeno cheeseburger with some other poo poo on it. I would not recommend getting it if you want something spicy, or Burger King at all for every other possible reason.

I guess It didn't taste bad though. I guess the true verdict will be whenever it comes out the other end. Then we'll see just how spicy you are pal.

not edit - realized that after 6 years this is my first thread and it's about a loving burger king burger.... That's burning me far more than the stupid whopper :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Blatantly a ripoff of the broodwitch.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i ate the black out burger and it turned my poop like neon green it was aweasome

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my only criticism would be dont post this thread do a better one

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

my only criticism would be dont post this thread do a better one

id add "suck my drat balls" as well

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i liked the pictures idk makes me truly feel what its like to be a terrible poster you know?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
This is a bad thread and the OP is a bad poster who eats bad burgs

Moltke
May 13, 2009
i had one of these too but im not clearly retarded like OP appears to be

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Moltke posted:

i had one of these too but im not clearly retarded like OP appears to be

yeah youre more of an opaque retard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's kind of weird how once you develop even a modest tolerance of spice in america you realize how non spicy all of our food is. Maybe it's different with southern bbq or w/e but everywhere I've lived the only truly spicy options I come across are asian places that will give you a jar of chili oil if you ask. And my spice tolerance isn't even that high, I've never messed with extracts or stuff like that just fresh peppers and pretty basic hotsauces.

Moltke
May 13, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

yeah youre more of an opaque retard

oh please, i'm shimmering and reflective

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

i ate the black out burger and it turned my poop like neon green it was aweasome

My poop was reddish. But can't guarantee that it wasn't blood.

Also, I'm a bad poster. I have no reservations about admitting this.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Relax, you're doing fine!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

id add "suck my drat balls" as well

noted

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilkyP posted:

Relax, you're doing fine!

:glomp:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
did it hurt coming out OP?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Have some more pills pill head. -Marduk

JB50 fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Apr 22, 2016

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk0TsOwIceI

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ArbitraryC posted:

It's kind of weird how once you develop even a modest tolerance of spice in america you realize how non spicy all of our food is. Maybe it's different with southern bbq or w/e but everywhere I've lived the only truly spicy options I come across are asian places that will give you a jar of chili oil if you ask. And my spice tolerance isn't even that high, I've never messed with extracts or stuff like that just fresh peppers and pretty basic hotsauces.

Enduring the flavor! :kimchi:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

did it hurt coming out OP?

Spicier out than in. Still wasn't impressive.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Spicier out than in. Still wasn't impressive.

i meant when you came out of the closet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CAUSe youre gay :D :D :D :D :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JB50 posted:

Have some more pills pill head. -Mardock

I'm a pill junkie. I love the poo poo that dumbs me down for the bipolar and other poo poo.

Actually, none of those meds are fun. Can't sell 'em.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

i meant when you came out of the closet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CAUSe youre gay :D :D :D :D :D

oh snap!

It hurt more when I came out of the closet. My dad beat me relentlessly. So I married and divorced a woman to hide it. Now I'm alone and eat not spicy burgers to repress my gayness. :smith:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

oh snap!

It hurt more when I came out of the closet. My dad beat me relentlessly. So I married and divorced a woman to hide it. Now I'm alone and eat not spicy burgers to repress my gayness. :smith:

okay good was just making sure.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Hows that burts bee cream

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Free Cheese posted:

Hows that burts bee cream

It's wonderful. I like the chap stick though. It's minty. :buddy: I just put that in there to make it look like I'm a normal human.

It was a Christmas gift. Actually it was a dirty Santa thing, and I picked it. :colbert:

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

I like the little grouch face at the end of the wrapper ingredients.

it's like "I don't want to be inside no bun."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enjoy your blood red poo poo tomorrow.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you eat too much spicy food it hurts and you might get a hemorrhoid :(

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bradzilla posted:

Enjoy your blood red poo poo tomorrow.

Well it was a few days ago. I was waiting on info from genesplicer/Lady Ambien of how the autoban happened. Apparently I chose the "Hot" icon (even though the burger wasn't hot, see what I was trying to do there?). It tainted my clean record. :(

But my toilet wasn't clean. Yeah, it was reddish.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Well it was a few days ago. I was waiting on info from genesplicer/Lady Ambien of how the autoban happened. Apparently I chose the "Hot" icon (even though the burger wasn't hot, see what I was trying to do there?). It tainted my clean record. :(

you really are a terrible poster haha

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol if you didn't get banned for your first post

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hahahaha

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
welcome to the accidentally autobanned myself, club

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
self owns are the best owns

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

I ate one of these yesterday, and pretty much feel the same way. $6 for a red bun. Whatever bbq sauce they put on it was about the only thing I could taste, and the mild heat of the 3 jalapenos. Should've known better, but I always fall for trying spicy food.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

just always choose the Slayer tag

it works for any occasion

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Can someone post a review of the Wendy's ghostpepper burg? How does it compare to the Angriest Whopper?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zzulu posted:

welcome to the accidentally autobanned myself, club

:respek:

Iakona posted:

I ate one of these yesterday, and pretty much feel the same way. $6 for a red bun. Whatever bbq sauce they put on it was about the only thing I could taste, and the mild heat of the 3 jalapenos. Should've known better, but I always fall for trying spicy food.

This is pretty much exactly my thoughts on the Angriest Whopper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yah my toilet is reddish too because I don't flush when I pee, unless I have to poop, then I flush before I poop. Gotta protect the sphincter.

• Locked thread