Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
It's going to be hard keeping away from Rosalin, she's easily one of the tastiest... I mean Hottest girls in class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Johnathan's heart must be cold as ice.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Highlighting Hot for Levi and Volatile for Johnathon.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774620 IC Thread is up!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Hotel WiFi is boxing my irc app. Contact me by pms if needed.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
For logging purposes: There was an undocumented string by Johnathan on Rosalin. I have found no reason for that to be there in the IC thread or OOC thread. I have, however, found out that the Debt Johnathan owes Rosalin wasn't added to it.

Saying this because I went ahead and editted the sheet to reflect this.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST

Yami Fenrir posted:

For logging purposes: There was an undocumented string by Johnathan on Rosalin. I have found no reason for that to be there in the IC thread or OOC thread. I have, however, found out that the Debt Johnathan owes Rosalin wasn't added to it.

Saying this because I went ahead and editted the sheet to reflect this.

This was me being bad at spreadsheets

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Just talked to Noun, so I'll make it official: I'm dropping this game. I'm really sorry, guys -- it's a good game, but I really shouldn't have apped given how my life is right now, and I'd rather bow out early than drag things out.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
No worries Av, better to be conservative and not stressed about it. One less obstacle to hold Harmony back from eating everybody ruling the school!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Yeah, shame to see you go but life always takes priority.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Just a reminder that today and tomorrow (and potentially some of Friday too), I'll be unavailable. We'll return to regularly scheduled programming by the weekend!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

And we dress in black.
Right, I need to have seen someone new swimming!

Thinking Holly or Harmony maybe?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Holly works, got picked for very few background interactions.

Speaking of, need to have stolen a token from another PC now that Levi is gone. Any volunteers?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Harmony volunteers for being stolen from!

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
While we're on the topic of backgrounds, I should note that we still have a seventh player! Shootaboy with his Gorgon, Joseph Lee, is going to be filling in for Levi!

So his backstory strings are:

quote:

You looked into someone’s you care about’s eyes and hurt them. Tell them if they know why. Either way they take two strings on you and you take one on them.

Someone is afraid of you and doesn’t know why. Take a string on them.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

So as far as suggestions for my backgrounds I'm kinda leaning towards Sierra or Rosalin for the person that accidentally got stoned and Holly or maybe even Harmony being scared of Joseph, but I'm totally open to suggestions as well.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

ShootaBoy posted:

So as far as suggestions for my backgrounds I'm kinda leaning towards Sierra or Rosalin for the person that accidentally got stoned and Holly or maybe even Harmony being scared of Joseph, but I'm totally open to suggestions as well.

Harmony is totally in and scared of Joseph because he doesn't even seem interested in her I mean who does that?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

ShootaBoy posted:

Yeah, sure. I'll get stoned, in the probably worse way. :P

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

So I've got my picks.

quote:

You looked into someone’s you care about’s eyes and hurt them. Tell them if they know why. Either way they take two strings on you and you take one on them.
I'm gonna go with Rosalin for this one, and I think with who her mother is she would know of the gorgons at the very least.

quote:

Someone is afraid of you and doesn’t know why. Take a string on them.
It was a hard choice, but I'm going with Holly for this one.

If needed I'll fluff these out after Joseph formally gets introduced.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST
Heads up, i'm back from disney today and will have a post up by wednesday at the latest. My internet hasnt been irc friendly

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
So it's been a while since I posted here, but I'm just popping in to say this game is on Hiatus. I just can't run games while I have this landscaping job. I either have no time or no energy. I will probably have both in late August/Early September - if that's too long a wait for you and you want to drop out, I totally understand. Sorry about this.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

AdjectiveNoun posted:

So it's been a while since I posted here, but I'm just popping in to say this game is on Hiatus. I just can't run games while I have this landscaping job. I either have no time or no energy. I will probably have both in late August/Early September - if that's too long a wait for you and you want to drop out, I totally understand. Sorry about this.

Nown, totally fine, I'll be eagerly waiting for this to resume, but definitely take the personal time and save your energy for the things that really matter.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

It's all good, life comes before elfgames :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Okay, thanks for the update. I know how that feels, and you're making the right decision.

• Locked thread