Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Eliza Dushku needs to show up at Patton Oswalt's house, pretending to have been implanted with Michelle McNamara's brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

TK-42-1 posted:

Bitching about someone being politically vocal is way gayer than just being politically vocal.

hth friend.

You know what's even worse? Being married to Patten Oswalt, Twitter's most annoying bitchbaby an notorious Hillary lover. This lady really lucked out that she doesn't have to live that way any more because she's dead.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

You know what's even worse? Being married to Patten Oswalt, Twitter's most annoying bitchbaby an notorious Hillary lover. This lady really lucked out that she doesn't have to live that way any more because she's dead.

Wow, over a decade and less than 100 posts. What helped you find your spine? Finally see a dick smaller than yours?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Blue Train posted:

explaining the joke kills it

now we have to deal with two deaths

thanks a lot

You're welcome.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Wow, over a decade and less than 100 posts. What helped you find your spine? Finally see a dick smaller than yours?

Good come back! You know what's not coming back? Patton Oswalt's wife. You know what is coming back? His 50 tweet long rants about dumb Democrat stuff. NO ONE CARES PATTON! SHUT UP!

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

tenspott posted:

Good come back! You know what's not coming back? Patton Oswalt's wife. You know what is coming back? His 50 tweet long rants about dumb Democrat stuff. NO ONE CARES PATTON! SHUT UP!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

I don't gently caress him or his dumb bitch so why would I give a poo poo about any of it? I was just commenting on your flagrant need to compensate for your small penis. Nothing more too it.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Nuebot posted:

It's funny because a woman died and now a fat man is sad.

also the dead woman was fat too

and there is a greater than 0% chance that Patton killed her

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

I don't gently caress him or his dumb bitch so why would I give a poo poo about any of it? I was just commenting on your flagrant need to compensate for your small penis. Nothing more too it.

IDK why you give a poo poo about it? Patton Oswalt is terrible and he tweets entirely too much about liberal stuff in a very annoying way. Maybe if he had spent a little more time taking his wife to the doctor, and a little less time tweeting about Hillary, she'd still be alive. We'll never know because instead of caring about his now dead wife while she was still alive, he spent all his time tweeting about stupid Democrat stuff.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The saddest thing is going to be listening to his CDs in chronological order because it goes from "Cynical misanthropic alt comic" to "Hey I got a girlfriend, but we both agreed to never have kids, gently caress that" to "Hey my wife is pregnant" to "Here's what my kid did that was funny" :smith:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

IDK why you give a poo poo about it? Patton Oswalt is terrible and he tweets entirely too much about liberal stuff in a very annoying way. Maybe if he had spent a little more time taking his wife to the doctor, and a little less time tweeting about Hillary, she'd still be alive. We'll never know because instead of caring about his now dead wife while she was still alive, he spent all his time tweeting about stupid Democrat stuff.

That's a lot of words I'm not reading for something you don't care about.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
F

N

W

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Just FYI if something bad happens to someone you don't know you don't have to feel obligated to pretend to feel bad about it.

most humans don't have to pretend due to a phenomenon known as "empathy"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Eliza Dushku needs to show up at Patton Oswalt's house, pretending to have been implanted with Michelle McNamara's brain

I was thinking about that ep the other day and it was the first thing that sprang to mind when his wife died. At least he has practice with the role :/

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Groovelord Neato posted:

most humans don't have to pretend due to a phenomenon known as "empathy"

For real, either everyone was always right about 3O or I've been trolled and I'm burning in Hell now

Stonelegs
Apr 15, 2003

I'll have a coke...
America gets what it deserves, politically, so I don't really care who wins but I didn't appreciate his take on the Bernie or Bust guys. That's two-party thinking and if we're ever going to get necrophilia legalized we're going to need the help of the Libertarians.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

EugeneJ posted:

She was an obnoxious Hillary supporter, so gently caress her

there's no sad like goonsad

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
what in the gently caress happend to this thread

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

also the dead woman was fat too

and there is a greater than 0% chance that Patton killed her

So does that mean patron oswald is the boston strangler?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nuebot posted:

So does that mean patron oswald is the boston strangler?

not a chance he is fat and 5'3 your average woman would best him in combat

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Blue Train posted:

not a chance he is fat and 5'3 your average woman would best him in combat

It makes me happy to know I'm actually taller and in better shape than him. Also I don't have a dead wife.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i liked his jokes about suicide thoughts because they were relatable. but now that Some poo poo has happened i am worried about this man, who i don't know but feel fondness for.

i am not being sarcastic

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Imagine waking up one day next to your spouse... A day, just like any other day. A good stretch, a quick shower, then some breakfast. Then you look over at the other side at the bed. A moment you'll remember forever...you realize at that moment you married a fat person.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
I got $10 that this isn't a hypothetical for you.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fat is beautiful

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i liked his jokes about suicide thoughts because they were relatable. but now that Some poo poo has happened i am worried about this man, who i don't know but feel fondness for.

i am not being sarcastic

he had jokes where he talked about heaven being made up.

so he doesn't even think she's in a better place now lmao

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
just lol if you dont acknowledge heaven in tyool 2016

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
like, buddy, where do you think memes come from?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

.lnk to the past posted:

he had jokes where he talked about heaven being made up.

so he doesn't even think she's in a better place now lmao
At least Patton isn't one of those really :smug: atheists

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

like, buddy, where do you think memes come from?
hell

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
why do you assume he's a large fan of prince?

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vashro posted:

why do you assume he's a large fan of prince?

He's LARGE all right!@@@

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

big words from the parachute account

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hustlin Floh posted:

He's LARGE all right!@@@

Sorry, that was a bad post that clearly shows I am a sociopath with zero empathy for any other living thing.

What I meant to say was he is a fat man.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

big words from the parachute account

I don't think you know what that means.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

I have no idea what that means

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

I have no idea what that means

Me neither, so I assumed he didn't either.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

exethan posted:

stay safe mrs oswalt ghost

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

youre someone who was banned or shamed enough to reregister in december tyool 2015

and retarded enough to not know when youre being called out on it

j'accuse, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

youre someone who was banned or shamed enough to reregister in december tyool 2015

and retarded enough to not know when youre being called out on it

j'accuse, bitch

Maybe I just don't like being deadnamed. Transitioning is a thing, get with the times grandpa.

• Locked thread