Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

This avatar brought to you by Mountain DewTM

I'm in why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

flerp posted:

hopefully theyll realize not to be morons

No, I'll just find new inventive ways to be stupid.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I'm at work. I'll just distrust gannyGrabber this game.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

All I am gonna say is I ain't the dr

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

##vote bunnyofdoom

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

gannyGrabber posted:

##vote bunnyofdoom
I want that 5 bux.

##vote gannygrabber

Forgot about that $5 bet.

Eveyrone lynch Ganny~!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

You lads know me. The friend bar keep and alderman. You all drink at my bar. Now no one comes at night and those drat poisoners did something to my kegs. I ain't got no truck with that Japan stuff but we need to get these sumbitches so I can reopen.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Moatillata posted:

Friend, I could use a whiskey right now.

Friend, I still got me some sealed jack and Jim. I also got some high faulting crown from those Canadians bit that is the last straw.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Y'all see why I 86ed gannyGrabber from my bar? He's an irritating little cuss and y ' know what else irritates? The poison. I reckon he's one of them poisoners.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Remember all, gannyGrabber can't be trusted. He bet 5 clams that some innocent townie would be killed before him. Screams guilt.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tbh I wanna lynch gannyGrabber to keep his vote finder spam down

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I got poisoned too last night. Which i take as a compliment to my brain skills

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

You really think I'm smart enough for subterfuge? I got out witted by gannyGrabber for God's sake.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

If a parrot can learn to pilot a jetski you can learn to be sneaky

If I was trying to be sneaky why say I was poisoned? Would it not be more effective to instead try to cast doubt on someone who said they were poisoned?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

I'm just trying to find leads :saddowns:

Sorry. I legit got poisoned and felt attacked. Let us together find who is scum. Bird and bunny working together

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

sock making GBS threads Ganners.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

K, so my analysis is that yeah, Flerp seems scummy, but my gut is always wrong. But then again, people are better than met at this. I'm right now doing my taxes (Canada yay), so maybe tonight I'll do an actual serious post about who I think is and isn't scum.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Why you getting banned soon? Toxx went wrong?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

Huh, interesting. So is one of you lying or is there some other kind of thing going on, or is there just no standard "yo bitch you been poisoned" message.

Tbf mine was personalized to me based of the rp of being the bar owner. I think there is no standard you got poisoned message. However mine ended with me being told explicitly I was poisoned

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

gannyGrabber posted:

:ghost:Actually I'm in Jersey:ghost:

Wait, when did we get annexed? Is Chris Christie our mayor now?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Luminous Cow posted:

Amalgam's vote on tendai is lovely.

I agree. Ain't be here much on account of family and other such notions but I feel some people are just a Lil too quick to go for the bird who owns the pet store##vote amalgam

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

In my defense for voting Ganny (I know no-one has accused me of it, just being thorough) it's because he bet me $5 I'd be lynched before him.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think bunnyofdoom and GrillaryClinton both appear scummy. Looking at their post history within the context of the game, it doesn't seem like they're actually playing it. bunnyofdoom in particular.

The rest of their posts are like this as well, kind of here, but not really and most certainly not relevant to anything.

I had a gut feeling about Grillary D1, and my suspicion on these two probably seems like a retaliatory OMGUS, but it's based entirely on their posting. Just have a look at their history over the game and tell me that they're playing a town game. Flerp, Azuth and Rurea all look significantly better than those two.

##vote bunnyofdoom

Alright, so Ganny confirm the $5 bet was a thing (Albeit he insists it was one game only)

And just because I ain't been making wild accusations, instead doing rp posts in mine doesn't mean I haven't been doing analysis

bunnyofdoom posted:

If I was trying to be sneaky why say I was poisoned? Would it not be more effective to instead try to cast doubt on someone who said they were poisoned?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

Case in point, pointing out that people could be fake claiming posioning, and also pointing out I'm being railroaded here without a good reason...

And here we are, me being railroaded again. Im starting to wonder about you now.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai is Gibbis. How can birb be anti-oneself?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Whoever is the dr, thank you! I got notification I was cured last night. Again it clearly stated it after some rp text

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

That's because he's a loving liar.

I'm going to die anyways so here's the scoop:

I'm your doctor. Last night I got drunk and someone poisoned me, but I can't figure out the cure for myself, so I'm dying tonight anyhow.

And...

I did not visit Azuth last night, I visited bunny.

(cockatiel equivalent of dropping the mic)

Tendai, thank you. I am not dead. You saved me Birb. I will lay the finest birbseed on your grave.

##vote Azuth

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

I woke up in a puddle of my own vomit.

That is the message I got last night when I was cured.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

And I just got my pm. I got poisoned again. Beause according to the flavour text I am gigantic moron. Also IRL

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Why would the poisoner's poison you twice?

I was poisoned night one then cured by doc night two then poisoned again.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

Well, I got cured so it appears we do have two doctors.

Reading the OP, it hints there is two actually. It states

Doctors can block poison on the first Night of poison or cure it on the second, Doctors cannot cure themselves, and Poisoned are aware they have been poisoned.

So, yeah, two docs. You mind patching me up again tonight Tendai?

Anyways, AA is really ringing bells for me. Rurea however is less, because s/he described exactly the pm I got when I got cured of poisoning.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Thank you for rolling me on my side on night 2.

Also, both times, I got poisonned by a cigarette someone left behind, and I picked up and smoked. I have a problem ok?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Tendai posted:

It's okay, I'm apparently a hopeless alcoholic who will inject themselves with anything anyone hands me.

explains why you saved the bartender.

But seriously, I think Rurea, Me, and Tendai are all town.

AA I am might suspicious of. Also, Anomalous Amalgam

Finally, what does a priest do? Should we go back over Azuth's posts?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

TheDonPeters posted:

But then how did Tendai cure you?
You never said you were posioned D3
This is why I want to know about tendai's PM's if what your saying is true ether you were never posioned and Tendai cure PM's give false positives, meaning they say the same if the person targeted was posioned or not. Otherwise you should be dead by now.

Shadow has said you would know you were posioned and your saying you were unsure that means your not posioned. That means Tendai can't be sure that people that were cured were posioned in the first place.

Right now I need to get of to bed so goodnight folks.

That's a fair point you are making. Especially the D3. Also, I was explicitly told in my pms I was poisoned and cured.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Based off who I trust, and who I distrust, and their voting, I'm gonna have to go
##vote chaoslord

Also, I think we might have deadlock now....

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chaoslord posted:

You're an idiot or scum. Have you not read anything?

Why is Tendai still alive if I am not a doctor?

Good point. Because Tendai is also a doc who healed me, and I was going by her vote partially. But I don't remember ready you doc claimed, and said you were the one who healed her
##unvote

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Good point. Because Tendai is also a doc who healed me, and I was going by her vote partially. But I don't remember ready you doc claimed, and said you were the one who healed her
##unvote

Seriously, if you doc claimed before that post, please quote. I do apologize in that case.

Also, remember Rurea claimed poison N1, and didn't claimed to be healed til n3.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Rurea has said multiple times it was never an explicit you are poisoned message, haven't they? Everyone else who was poisoned that we know of claimed to have gotten and explicit message.

Fair point on that. The fact that Rurea is voting Glowku makes me not vote Glowku.
And I missed that single post about your dr claim.

Also what happened to your hiccup gimmick.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

s'ok. Yes, I got cured of poison by Tendai, which was vomit. Tendai got healed by your leeches, so I think there are two drs, and probably 3 scum. We killed one, but I am unsure who they are. Again, I don't think glowku, but I am suspicious of Rurea, as a scum trying to claim to be poisoned to flush out Drs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

##vote thedonpeters

Just because we are running low on time.

• Locked thread