Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

chaoslord posted:

Problem with a 3 man scum team is *hiccup* Kashuno died D1. There was a NK. Azuth, a flipped town *hiccup*, also claimed poison and was the first to do it. While he lied *hiccup* about the tracker claim to try to save his skin, I don't think he would have *hiccup* claimed poison if he really wasn't. For you to have *hiccup* been poisoned D1, the scum team had to start at 4.

Unless I am *hiccup* misreading what you mean.

You are correct, but remember, he did claim tracker to save his skin, even when he wasn't a tracker, so it could have been the same for his poison claim? Also, it could be 3 scum, and a serial killer 3p to make sure someone dies every night? I mean, we know night kills for scum take two nights via the OP. If they are down to 2, then drs could always heal those who have been posioned equally, so a 3p SK could throw a nice twist in.

That's my read on it anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Wait, we know scum has a janitor. You guys are right, probably 4 scum

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

RIP Birb Doc. You will be missed.

I did get cured again last night, so following the pattern I get poisoned again tonight? Tho, let's look at who defended TheDonPeters

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

4 voted for Don, that remain alive. Of them, I know I am town, as is Lord Chaos. Of the rest, AA and Rurea I have expressed my skepticism outloud already.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

uh what

Sorry, let me rephrase, I expressed my skepticism of them being scum. Chaos vouched for you yesterday.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

hey remember taj y time when growlku scum sloped

Now, becuase I speak and read english, and have no idea what the gently caress you are saying.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I saud "remember that time whem glowlku scum slipped"

after you learn cqc I can teach you how to reaf

Yeah, one the one typo I made there really makes my people literally unreadable.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Since we killed the janitor snd he was scum I would update the chart to show janitorrd kills as town

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Counterpoint I did get cured last night too

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I still don't think a gambit is out of the realm of possibility, but I think the context of posts with votes and where we are at in the game that Rurea comes off looking a lot scummier.

Care to explain why? You seem to be throwing out accusations, and assuming we'll back you up on it. Why exact is Rurea scummy?

Plus you deided to go after Chaos and me today, and I know I'm town, and he's teh Doc.

So, guess what.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Chaos, PM, why no votes yet? I still think AA is scummy as gently caress. I got no read on you PM, so, I am neutral either way.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Rurea posted:

It only takes 4 to lynch, so throwing your vote around on the wrong person can quickly get someone lynched before the day is over. Scum can win today if we pick the wrong person.

Which should also tell you something about the current vote leaders. If PM is town and Im wrong and im town, wouldnt the two scum be jumping on that to end the game?

Not necessarily. If, as per the supposition, you are scum then, you two voted for him, hoping two town would hop in and hammer. Doesn't prove or disprove you and PM

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Fuckit. I'll be asleep at nightfall so pmach yiu raise good points and so ##vote rurea

Also AA voting for you apropos of nothing leads me feeling he's scum too

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Alright, so, basically, 2 scum left. I didn't get poisoned last night.

I'm gonna say
##vote Rurea

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Alirght, been saying it for a while, and I'm mputting money where mouth is

##Vote Anomalous Amalgam

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I reread P Mach and I can see it more at the moment. Not s whole lot of casing early on, and didn't vote TadP (neither did I).

I think it's fullclaim time.
I also am VT, the only info I ever got was flsvour about the night I spoke into my beer mug which AA overheard.

The fact that you are not hammering AA says everything. If you were scum, just voting would win the game for you. So, I believe you that you are town. However,, you were going on and on about Glowku being scum, and whoops he ain't

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

So we are tied 2 and 2. So, convince me. We have 24 hours left. Sell me on your argument.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

I'm open to being convinced otherwise.

The best I really have at the moment is that AA's voting record, scattered and Azuth-tunnelling as it is, seems like there is belief behind the votes, especially on the latter days.

Whereas with Prop Machine, the votes she got on board for were flerp and rurea. Flerp was a candidate for a next day modkill, and it's easier in hindsight to justify voting Flerp for that reason. Rurea as well didn't really do any casing and was kind of antagonistic in defence, it looks like a relatively easy vote a scum could jump on.

At the same time however flerp was playing really scummy and even I got a bad read.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Er nit flerp rurea. Mafia edit.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

What about TDP?

That.....that is a fair point.

May God have mercy on me for this
## unvote

## vote Prop Machine

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Well, poo poo, I am so glad I made that switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Dayum

• Locked thread