Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I'm dead in my other games, so I will PLAY THIS GAME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Never

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hi I'm here confirming :sun:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Im Mai valentine

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

JOEY YOU LOSER STOP STARING AT ME

##VOTE GANNY

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

You are just a little boy, you can't handle all this woman

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also ganny or kashuno should get turbo'd because having them both in the same game means i'll have to read through 400+ posts a day :negative:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

You don't respect the gibbis :colbert: you get no sympathy from me.

Oh, you think the gibbis is your ally, you merely adopted the gibbis. I was born in it, molded by it. I didnít see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The gibbis posts betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious shitposts, gratefully accepted. We will need them. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Your infatuation with gbs is unhealthy

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Azuth

I have a D1 result... he scum.

:getin:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

For those new people who arent in the know, day 1 usually starts with what is called "jokephase"

It is assumed that anything posted during jokephase is a joke. Jokephase can last the whole game day, or it could just be a few posts. THE POWER IS OURS TO DECIDE!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Well you just ruined jokephase

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

my whole life is a jokephase

Perfect

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

Guys i am no longer mafia i changed my ways and am instead a self alligned bulletproof uninvestigatible vengeful serial killer arsonist rolecop word salad beyonce troubadour mason jester. Who wants an invite to masonry?

Fuckin liar.

Im the Beyonce this game.

SCUM CAUGHT!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

One of my powers is Put a Ring on It: I get to choose one person and they are forced to marry me. That's it

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

Now I am horridly confused. Just kynch rurea already.

SO RUDE SO RUDE SO RUDE

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Birds are cool.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gynch ganny grabber glease

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Wow self votes really
wow
self votes
##vote mayor glowku
i hope your genetic heart condition flares up and kills you

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Wow ganny
Just wow

##vote gannygrabber

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ganny needs to be put down, just like my ex.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

I know nothing about you but I'll assume your ex was right about everything.

Thunderdome me rurea.

Ill figuratively thunderdome your mom

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

gannyGrabber posted:

Cowardice, plain and simple. You should change your av.

This avatar was a gift tyvm

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Yep

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Tbf mine was personalized to me based of the rp of being the bar owner. I think there is no standard you got poisoned message. However mine ended with me being told explicitly I was poisoned

Mine did not explicitly say poisoned

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sorry for being gone most of the weekend.

In response to the people questioning my claim of being poisoned, I don't really understand what else you want from me? I received a PM that said I was chilling at my house and i was drinking my tea but it tasted kinda funny. That is all the information I received. I originally assumed it meant I was poisoned, but I didn't know people were explicitly told they were poisoned so who knows what it means?

Luminous Cow posted:

The more I look at Azuth the more I realize he has done nothing other than claim getting poisoned. Every other post is trying to lynch Rurea or white noise.

Yeah this bothers me a lot. I went back to look through their posts and there is nothing there. No content, no opinions, just posts made of poo poo. Azuth nothing you have done this game has convinced me you want the town to win.

##vote Azuth

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

He's trying to fabricate some case against you in order to discredit you because you have presented reasonable suspicion towards him.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

Conveniently ignoring this are we Luminous Cow? How can Kashuno be simultaneously bandwagoning you and ganny? Perhaps you've been caught in a lie.

You didn't even really read the posts you quoted. Here is the important part that makes this argument fall apart:

Luminous Cow posted:

then a final push on me just in case the bandwagon on ganny fell apart. Dropped the hammer on ganny.

Like, you realize it was never kashuno "simultaneously" doing anything right? Cow never said anything to that effect, you just made it up in order to try to make him look bad. Why would a Town player do this???

Vote Azuth thx

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

The fact that you didn't vote for Ganny and are rubbing all our faces in it after the fact just screams scum btw. Once he had enough votes to lynch, and as scum you know he will flip town, it's real easy to back off and throw blame on to the people who voted him.

Azuth0667 posted:

Posts nothing of substance but calls others out for it.
Do as I say not as I do.

quote:

lovely bandwagon votes on our Mayor Glowku and that helped kill our hero, Town-Aligned Hunter, gannyGrabber.

Posts this:

Then whines about stuff said in jokephase because of "lack of content."
This simply isn't true.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Glowku posted:

This actually is a very good post. Surprising Azuth did this.

Rurea you have a big target on you in my mind, lemme go check out your posts... see what fart crumbs you left behind for me to sniff

I don't understand how you can read that and think it is a very good post.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

The dumbest argument ive ever seen

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

How about providing us with reasons we should not vote for you?

Im town?

Defending myself isn't a priority to me. Winning the game is. Sorry scum

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hi everyone. Can we please lynch Azuth jesus christ

I got another message saying my tea is still hosed up and smells/tastes weird.

##vote Azuth

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also birdstrike is probably scum as well

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I've never heard of getting doctored and knowing the identity of the doctor.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

Lyncg this scum please

I want to lynch you just so I dont have to continually strain to read your posts

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I woke up in a puddle of my own vomit.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

That seems improbable IMO.

You being town seems improbable IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Tendai posted:

I can confirm that I went to Rurea's and he puked in his own mouth (thank you for that insightful post shadow :v:)

I don't know if that confirms poison or if poisoners can poison themselves or what

AND YOU DIDNT EVEN HELP ME? THANKS MR. WHITE

• Locked thread