Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi im in to poison nerds

watch nerds get poisoned i mean

im signing up is what i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Luminous Cow posted:

Anime is dumb

i like this guy alrdy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hopefully theyll realize not to be morons

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

I mean you're here so

yeah im dumb enough 4 everyone

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Luminous Cow posted:

I read that entire game and I had you fingered as scum from day two and I'm going to take out my frustration at not being able to post by just day one bandwagoning you

:same:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6wh7s6klq0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=EricRicher

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi im awake ##vote ganny

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
personally i believe all the bad men are bad and should be around. if ur a bad men please tell me, ok???!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
shouldnt*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thatd be hosed up if we kept the bad people around who are not nice

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean they couldve just made this weed instead of poison and wed have a super chill time instead of a murder time (which is decidedly unchill)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tendai posted:

I don't know who to vote for yet this is all very confusing

never change tendai

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

DEVIL LETTUCE KILLS

thats pretty not chill

##vote kash (almost hash lol)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
please dont joke around we got to get to the bottom of this mystery

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if we kill everyone no one can kill

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im
not gonna eat ur meat wtf

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so basically a kill

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

gannyGrabber posted:

Birdstrike worst poster ever

brst*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ill vote for ganny if you give me 5 bucks

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##unvote

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
plz dont birdshame

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gbs good

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Fire emblem is pretty anime and amazing

true

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This is mafia though and there's poisoners on the loose. There are probably 3 with a 3P of some sort, or if adventurous 4 with a 3P.

perhaps the mafia are anime?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mayor Glowku posted:

I had to find out the worst way that I, am an anime.

##vote Mayor Glowku

gently caress

everything i know is a lie

##vote glowku

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote ganny

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Luminous Cow posted:

##unvote

I need time to read properly and I'm at work.

why am i getting dejavu w/ this post?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Luminous Cow posted:

Nope. Vanilla town.

what a bold claim

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

bunnyofdoom posted:

Tbh I wanna lynch gannyGrabber to keep his vote finder spam down

yeahhes just obnoxious

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hey so i kinda think don is scum because

TheDonPeters posted:

But that's after the hammer I thought you can't day action after the hammer?

he's doing this after ganny does the kill, which is kind of disbelief at the fact that his scum team just got totally owned through kind of dumb luck

but then this strikes me as more scum

TheDonPeters posted:

Ahh man there are so many roles in these games, it's impossible to tell what's going on

"there are so many roles" when the only roles that we know about are just that there are poisoners. so like, how does he know there's a lot of confusing roles? the scum team have a janitor, which is kind of confusing, and he seems to have a lot of info on roles which no town should have.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

well it seems like we don't know scum have a janitor. maybe it was a mod kill.

also, boy howdy I cannot keep these farts in. I am fartin up a storm here. it's like zeus took up residence up in my colon.

why would it be a modkill? and if it was a modkill it'd be pretty clear that the mod killed them.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also, on top of that, why would the modkill be janitored instead of just flipping normally?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hmmm ok thats dumb then

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh i missed that post above saying that it was a modkill my b

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why would a ghost lie? idk id just like some mod confirmation at least.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sry i unvoted because i thought he was going to be bandwagoned but it turns out kash was a bad man! i didnt have a read on kash so it was likely he was town since it was d1. also yeah the don thing was weak but thats all i has to add rly because that was the only thing that stood out to me as scum lately

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh man i looked over those posts and i do look super scummy but in mu defense the dejavu thing was more of a reference to a different game where i swear it was worded the same exact

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i mean if you want to lynch me thats cool, im getting banned soon, but at least notice that 3 quick votes were put on me way before the deadline shows up, so i wouldnt be surprised that one of them are scum trying to support a townie getting lynched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also i rly rly rly hate the "i think this guy is town so if somebody is suspicious of him that person has to be scum" philosophy since its just dumb

• Locked thread