Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

gannyGrabber posted:

For the last time, that was only for the GBS game, you turdmonger

E: Also technically you were autolynched at the end of that game.

Aren't you dead? I love you, but quit posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think bunnyofdoom and GrillaryClinton both appear scummy. Looking at their post history within the context of the game, it doesn't seem like they're actually playing it. bunnyofdoom in particular.

bunnyofdoom posted:

In my defense for voting Ganny (I know no-one has accused me of it, just being thorough) it's because he bet me $5 I'd be lynched before him.

The rest of their posts are like this as well, kind of here, but not really and most certainly not relevant to anything.

I had a gut feeling about Grillary D1, and my suspicion on these two probably seems like a retaliatory OMGUS, but it's based entirely on their posting. Just have a look at their history over the game and tell me that they're playing a town game. Flerp, Azuth and Rurea all look significantly better than those two.

##vote bunnyofdoom

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

Alright, so Ganny confirm the $5 bet was a thing (Albeit he insists it was one game only)

And just because I ain't been making wild accusations, instead doing rp posts in mine doesn't mean I haven't been doing analysis

Case in point, pointing out that people could be fake claiming posioning, and also pointing out I'm being railroaded here without a good reason...

And here we are, me being railroaded again. Im starting to wonder about you now.

Railroaded, me alone voting and questioning your motive doesn't constitute railroading.

Your reaction here does little dissuade me from my opinion of your play.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think anyone pushing a vote on fun and "gibbis" is pretty scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Azuth over Rurea if the day is going to come down to Rurea v. Azuth v. Tendai

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

You are also one of the shitlordes that voted for ganny, a towns(wo)man.

You're right. It's D1 and something useful actually came of his flip. Dwelling on who or who did not vote him D1 is going to end up being somewhat irrelevant. Making a point of it that you did not seems scummier in context. I think he got lynched, you didn't vote him and he vigged one of your scum buddies and now you're trying to distance yourself from a D1 lynch that anyone should realize is a crapshoot when it comes down to it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

I think its very relevant the same three people that bandwagoned ganny are trying to bandwagon someone else. ganny was a hero do I need to repeat my eulogy of him again?

I think a lot of people were on that ganny vote. Also your scum buddies, well one of them was Kash obviously, as far the rest that's to be seen.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay genius who are my scum buddies? :allears:

You aren't even trying to disprove the claim, you're just being sarcastic about it and not at all helpful, pretty scummy to me. :shrug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Because there isnt a claim to refute. Your case is ":downswords: you are scum!" What am I supposed to do with that other than mock you?

:ironicat:

you sure got some gumption using :downswords: gibbis boy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

You and AA could also be scum trying to make a bandwagon out of the feud between me and rurea. You both did try to bandwagon glowku and successfully killed a town power role. Makes you think.

eh I didn't cast a vote on glowku.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Azuth is a lying scum whose not even reading the game. String this guy up already and be done with the day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean, please, by all means, explain how I helped bandwagon anyone or try to get some started.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Ganny did nothing wrong :colbert:

You're right, but that's not bandwagoning. I voted on him because he was the lynch candidate and on top of that the bulk votefinder vote was annoying. I don't know if it'll actually break it or not, but it was just fixed so I thought it warranted a vote and your obnoxious mimicry also warrants that on its own, but I'm voting you because your play is scummy.

Azuth0667 posted:

You and AA could also be scum trying to make a bandwagon out of the feud between me and rurea. You both did try to bandwagon glowku and successfully killed a town power role. Makes you think.

Also this is completely false and a lie. I didn't bandwagon glowku, didn't even vote him and town killed a town power role that in turn killed scum or are you blind to that fact and stuck on pushing a narrative where a handful of people killed a town power role whose power worked in death. You're being obtuse.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Keep in mind you're completely ignoring the six votes on ganny that followed mine. I partook in no bandwagon and you're either incredibly daft or scum and I'm inclined to believe it's the latter.

Also luminous, why will you not vote Azuth?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Like at this point, it's crystal clear that Azuth needs to die. He's likely scum and if not, he's playing this game like an idiot.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Luminous Cow posted:

I'll definitely be up before deadline. I can drop hammer on whomever the town goes with. There's not enough for a definite scum case. For now, I will ##vote anomalous amalgam. I'm heading to bed now (have to be up in six hours) and phone posting and don't have time to put big effort post. I'm reading his posts and am getting a scum vibe.

If you guys disagree and get a vote going on someone else, I'll change my vote. DON'T NO LYNCH. We have eight hours

You're a god damned idiot.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I welcome the votes though, I'm vanilla town and my flip will prove it if I get lynched. If I die at night could be janitored, but only scum would janitor a flip. HOWEVER, if I do get lynched and when I flip town. Really scrutinize Azuth and Bunny.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Luminous Cow posted:

Love and kisses

:love:
:blush:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Only scum need to desperately cling to life. Town can afford my mislynch so if I get dunked today, fine by me, but I am VT.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
And azuth is probably lying about being poisoned and town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Lynch candidate = hopping on the bandwagon. You're trying to throw some shade on your scummy ways.

Those do not equal. I'm convinced a portion of your brain must be near liquefied mush. Throw shade on my scummy ways. what? What?! :frogdowns:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Azuth

I made my case for this yesterday, but in summation... they lied to push a bandwagon narrative and in general their play is not at all beneficial to the town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

TheDonPeters posted:

So no one poisoned died? that is rather suspect, Azuth, Bunny, and Rurea. ether a bunch of docs got magically organised or someone is lying.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

AA thats not cool theres a reason I survived and saying why would only help the scum team.

vote##Anomalous Amalgam

Rurea did you survive and have anything unusual happen to you? There's something odd going on. Also take notice that GRILLARY CLINTON was shot not poisoned.

I'm about 80/20 on you being scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Lets thunderdome then bitch after all the poo poo you've done and trying to push the exposure of town sensative info I am 95/5 that you are scum.

I have no ability to do so. If you can TD me let's go. LAWYER UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. THROW DOWN, LET'S POUND.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

Lets get it on!

*rings bell a lot*

If you seriously have TD, I'm voting no vote and will be very annoyed with you lol.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Azuth0667 posted:

I don't have the ability but, I am confidant you are scum and killing me will protect the identity of one of our town docs so either we get a scum or save a doc I am okay with either.

Prepare to die scum.

I'm not scum though you dumb dumb.

Can we have an unofficial thunderdome?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Azuth

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Propaganda Machine posted:

I haven't liked any of Azuth's posting, and I especially don't like the poison survival sans explanation. Like I said yesterday, that claim was the only reason I didn't want to vote for him.

AA's thunderdome is dumb and anti-town, but his case is a lot less convincing than Azuth's.

I didn't td, dint have any abilities lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Propaganda Machine posted:

I thought you were the one to suggest it?

Lol no it was azuth

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tendai posted:

Literally what I'm doing.

It seems way more likely to me that Azuth is scum than it does that we have two doctors

this size, it's possible, but Azuth is still probably scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Luminous Cow posted:

##unvote because people are talking. No hammer yet

The guy is scum and VF isn't updated.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I heard Birdstrike mumbling something at the bar. Again, I have no abilities, and this is the first night I've received flavor text.

A summation of the PM I received was I was drinking at the bar. Birdstrike mumbled something I couldn't understand. I finished my drink and went home. There was no indication as to whether the drink was poisoned.

##vote Birdstrike

Night communication outside of a masonry seems like scumdoc territory to me, but this could just be WIFOM and as far as I know everything I received is flavor text. Still...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

bunnyofdoom posted:

And I just got my pm. I got poisoned again. Beause according to the flavour text I am gigantic moron. Also IRL

Why would the poisoner's poison you twice?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That seems improbable IMO.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rurea posted:

You being town seems improbable IMO.

That's fine, but make a better case than just by arranging words on my post.

I'm town and OK to die, but we've only flipped one scum and getting close. So don't waste today.

I'm about to go get my mouth worked on, but I'll be back later.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am an IT thank you very much. Refer to me as them or they or that thing that should not be. Anyhow my teeth are really ducked up because I'm a big idiot and will be in a torture chamber for the foreseeable futurr. Don't turbo me, if you do though. Look at Rurea, bunny, chaoslord when I flip town. Also there's probably a 3P too.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The low rumble of a dissonant chorus echoes out across the planes from distances unfathomable...

LYNCH ALL LURKERS

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Birdstrike posted:

bunny getting veonomed makes sense, if scums poison all toens it makes it obvious who hadn't been poisoned yet

What were you talking about last night and to who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*Brandishes monocle, bubble pipe and detective hat - crushes a few more pain killers down*

I'm missing a molar, a lot of blood and have several fillings. Let's solve this mystery comrades! tut-tut, the real sleuthing is about to begin.

• Locked thread