Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

IN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Shadow0 posted:

You need to get PMs power or give me some other way to contact you.

Everyone else's roles are out!

drat I even bought plat before I posted. I just switched PMs on, should work now.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Rurea posted:

For those new people who arent in the know, day 1 usually starts with what is called "jokephase"

It is assumed that anything posted during jokephase is a joke. Jokephase can last the whole game day, or it could just be a few posts. THE POWER IS OURS TO DECIDE!

my whole life is a jokephase

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i don't even know my role yet so i don't know if i i should be spinning elaborate webs of poison lies or not

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Do you smoke the devil's lettuce

i'm a grill, not a smoker.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Shadow0 posted:

I'll be home in like 30 minutes and your sudden amnesia will be cured and you'll be able to properly claim town regardless of what PM I send you.

Or you could get lynched in that time and find out that way I guess.

Cool thanks I wasn't tryna rush you or nothin.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Rurea posted:

Fuckin liar.

Im the Beyonce this game.

SCUM CAUGHT!

Confirmed roles:
Poisoner
Grill
Beyonce
ganny

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

who jay-z

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i just want to say that i don't trust any of you TG nerds and i will indiscriminately lynch all of you

##vote Kashuno

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Kashuno posted:

invite me. Let's play our own mafia in the mason doc

mafias all the way down

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

is the mason doc turing complete?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I am 100% dead serious when i say I think there is at least a 50% chance that gannyGrabber is a genetically modified human being and in turn, has no father.

I am dead serious. I believe ganny was grown in a test tube and then artificially implanted into GBS and carried to term. no human being should possess his combination of size, strength and athleticism. AND to book it all out, he's very intelligent too. (besides in mafia) remember how much poise he had just coming into the mafia thread his first time? it's un-natural. how often have mafia posters described him as a "freak of nature" .....maybe it's truer than we know.

I am serious. we all know (and I swear I am not saying this to be insulting or mean) that ganny's mom was a crack whore (is drug addicted prostitute better?) it's just a fact, it happened. I am NOT saying this to be mean, in fact I am a heroin addict and know a few woman who have sold themselves for dope, it happens. they are not bad people.

and the government has a history of using prostitutes and impoverished people in "experiments." read about MK-ULTRA. it happened. the CIA used to have prostitutes slip LSD to johns and then the agents would watch what happened thru 2-way mirrors. the government helped start and continue the crack epidemic of the 80s.

##vote gannyGrabber

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

when do we find out who the bad guys are???

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Hey guys, I don't know what anime is, but has anyone noticed all this poison around?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

We gon' just ignore the fact that we got a bunch of sickly defectives about? This ganny fellew is having some kinda seizure, and Mr. Birdstrike there clearly has some sort of retardation. I reckon these folks spendin' too much time brewin' up poisons and it done rotted their brains.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

them poisoners gotta be pro-anime if they're after azuth. i reckon we look back and find the most anime-lovin' amongst us and hang 'em out to dry.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i don't think so, but i really don't feel so good guys. my insides are drat near boiling over. i'm more bloated than a beached whale today.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

"i don't think so" meanin i don't think nobody was in my room with me last night.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

flerp posted:

hey so i kinda think don is scum because

he's doing this after ganny does the kill, which is kind of disbelief at the fact that his scum team just got totally owned through kind of dumb luck

but then this strikes me as more scum

"there are so many roles" when the only roles that we know about are just that there are poisoners. so like, how does he know there's a lot of confusing roles? the scum team have a janitor, which is kind of confusing, and he seems to have a lot of info on roles which no town should have.

well it seems like we don't know scum have a janitor. maybe it was a mod kill.

also, boy howdy I cannot keep these farts in. I am fartin up a storm here. it's like zeus took up residence up in my colon.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

hey guys I'm real high. maybe it's all this poison gas. we should probably lynch a scum soon huh?

meanwhile, my rectum is leaking out farts like there's no tomorrow!

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

uh.. i have a vague feeling amalgam is scum. not really based on any hard evidence. flerp doesn't seem like scum to me he just seems like regular town flerp.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i also don't trust tendai, but that mostly has to do with the overwhelming urge to fart that i get when i'm around her or her birds. or really just any birds. birds make me fart. you gotta help me with these farts guys this is really serious.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

that just makes me so gosh darn mad

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Azuth0667 posted:

##unvote

Better now?

that's not the point >:(

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

:argh:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Grillary Clinton and Tendai I could get behind. I think Tendai more so.

##vote Tendai

More of a gutfeel than anything. The votes are null, but their play seems... off

to keep with the theme of gutfeels
##vote Anomalous Amalgam

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

##unvote

got some readin and thinkin to do

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

voting record:
Birdstrike -- Rurea, Glowku, Grillary, Tendai
Propaganda Machine -- Glowku, Glowku
ganny -- basically no one
Glowku -- heself, Tendai, flerp
Azuth -- Rurea, Tendai, cow, Rurea
DONALD PETERS -- no votes
KAsh -- glowku, cow, ganny
chaoslord -- ganny, flerp
cow -- ganny, flerp, amalgam
flerp -- he banned lol. no but really: glowku, ganny
amalgam -- ganny, propaganda machine, tendai, ganny, flerp, tendai, grillary, bunny, azuth
rurea -- ganny, azuth
bunny -- amalgam
tendai -- glowku, ganny, ganny, azuth
moat -- ganny
me -- kash, ganny, amalgam

i couldnt figure out how to get votefinder to do this, i hope it doesn't actually so i didn't just waste a bunch of time

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

oh yeah and i filtered out a bunch of what im assuming were joke votes

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

also i realized looking back on people's post histories that there were some people i suspected of being scummy just based on the quantity of posts and votes they made and one of them was me so oops.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

4-30 1714

Azuth0667 posted:

Well crap I've been poisoned. Goodbye cruel world.

Azuth0667 posted:

The bastards adulterated my coffee. What evil person would taint something as holy as coffee.

4-30 1841

bunnyofdoom posted:

I got poisoned too last night. Which i take as a compliment to my brain skills

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mine was a cigarette. But mine also explicitly told me I was poisoned. There was no doubt.

5-1 0931

Rurea posted:

I think i got poisoned. i got a message saying somebody hosed with my tea and it tasted funny :(

5-1 1026

flerp posted:

yeah mine was like "your wary and unsure" but did not explicitly say i was poisoned and was kind of ambiguous but im p confident in saying im not poisoned

flerp posted:

im not poisoned and im not providing any more info for scum then that

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i don't think azuth is scum, although i do think he's an idiot. this is no surprise. i would be ok lynching him but i also would like to see if he dies from poison or whatever.

rurea could be scum, to me. also burpstrike.

amalgam im not sure i think is scum but i also feel like he's unnecessarily aggressive adn it's offputting

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

shadow are you gonna modkill flerp if we don't lynch him? cuz if so i think we should lyunch flerp (even though i think he is town) to avoid potentially double-killing town. maybe that logic is dumb i haven't worked out the math but i'm assuming we're much more likely to lynch town than scum.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

~*FAAAARRRT**

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

##vote flerp for the sake of not losing a lynch

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016