Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I think its probably an uncontroversial thing to say that I didn't like last season as much as previous seasons. Is there any indication from the showrunners that they are aware of some of the flaws of last year and that the show could be super good again? that would be rad.

There are more indications that they intend to double down on their gently caress ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

There are more indications that they intend to double down on their gently caress ups.

The whine must flow.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

8 more spots open. Draft is in 1h 45 minutes.

http://fantasora.com/league/374/join?passcode=goons

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They tripled or quadrupled the size of their Spain crew so either they want to make sure nobody steals five months of footage and kidnaps the screenwriters at the last second, leaving them five hours to whip up whatever bullshit the Dorne arc was, or they're planning to bring Dany's, Tyrion's and Bran's stories to the level of excellence we grew accustomed to with the Sand Snakes.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SexyBlindfold posted:

They tripled or quadrupled the size of their Spain crew so either they want to make sure nobody steals five months of footage and kidnaps the screenwriters at the last second, leaving them five hours to whip up whatever bullshit the Dorne arc was, or they're planning to bring Dany's, Tyrion's and Bran's stories to the level of excellence we grew accustomed to with the Sand Snakes.

Alternatively, they saw the problem of having all the good fight coordinators be devoted to the north and Hardhome last season, and don't want a repeat of da bad pussaay.

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

8 more spots open. Draft is in 1h 45 minutes.

http://fantasora.com/league/374/join?passcode=goons

Signed up!

I'm really curious as to what kind of poo poo The Mountain is going to get into this season. Dead Sparrows everywhere?

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I think its probably an uncontroversial thing to say that I didn't like last season as much as previous seasons. Is there any indication from the showrunners that they are aware of some of the flaws of last year and that the show could be super good again? that would be rad.

The bad pussy episode won an Emmy, so probably not.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
This goes up on HBO Go the same time it airs on live TV, right? I don't have a HD cable feed for HBO so most live stuff looks like poop, especially with how darkly lit a lot of GoT scenes are.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

4 spots left. 19 minutes until draft.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

mastajake posted:

The bad pussy episode won an Emmy, so probably not.

In the category of "Baddest Poosay".

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
Were multiple episodes really leaked? Some news articles online say only the premier, and even then there doesn't appear to be any torrenting or streaming sites that have even the first episode. Obviously not asking for links, just discussing.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

Spoiler thread is saying some shots from the premiere and a script.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

DrKrankenwagen posted:

Signed up!

I'm really curious as to what kind of poo poo The Mountain is going to get into this season. Dead Sparrows everywhere?

I choose violence.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Zotix posted:

4 spots left. 19 minutes until draft.

The Roose is Loose.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
You guys completed the entire draft in under a minute? I tried to join at 2:59 and it finished loading at 3:01 and said LOL NO errybody drafted

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

No, we're still drafting. You might just have been too late to join.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
drat. Next year!

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Who picked Podrick in the 4th round? Lol.

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

A solid pick. I hate drafting first in anything. gently caress whoever sniped The Night's King.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

DrKrankenwagen posted:

A solid pick. I hate drafting first in anything. gently caress whoever sniped The Night's King.

You mean the White Walker King? I snatched that poo poo.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Gonna watch some boobs on the boobtube tonight.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

drat, why is it giving some people a minute and a half but others only 30 seconds? I was still looking through the list when it autodrafted for me.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I'm guessing you missed a round, and it shortened your time for the next round because it assumed you weren't there?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Zotix posted:

My lineup is nuts. Too bad we couldn't get aux/bench players, I still had Edmure and Fat Walda in my queue.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Who are you?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Zotix posted:

Who are you?

The Roose is Loose

And my lineup

Ramsay
Roose
Rickon
Pod
Meera
Kevan
Qyburn

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

You mean the White Walker King? I snatched that poo poo.

He was so far down the list I didn't even see him.

Ramsay's Trumpet Tooooooot:

Tyrion
High Sparrow
Bronn
Three-Eyed Raven
Thoros of Myr
Mace Tyrell
Grand Maester Pycelle

DrKrankenwagen fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 25, 2016

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
How does the scoring in that work? Do you get points for someone not appearing in an episode? Can't think of any other reason why you'd draft Rickon

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?
Which of my favorite characters will pass away this year on Game of Thrones?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

House Reek's lost member:

Jaime Lannister
Samwell Tarly
Davos Seaworth
White Walker (King)
Khal Jhaqo
Obara Sand
Sandor Clegane (The Hound)

I think I have a solid team

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Mr. Boogie posted:

All of them.

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

C-Euro posted:

This goes up on HBO Go the same time it airs on live TV, right? I don't have a HD cable feed for HBO so most live stuff looks like poop, especially with how darkly lit a lot of GoT scenes are.

Quoting because I have same question. Planning on watching via the HBO Go website for the first time.

DrKrankenwagen posted:

According to the HBO Now FAQ, it should be airing at the same time.

Right, but do I just need to start mashing F5 at 8:59, or will there be some kind of pre-load stream box thingy?

Beef Hardcheese fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 25, 2016

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

Beef Hardcheese posted:

Quoting because I have same question. Planning on watching via the HBO Go website for the first time.

According to the HBO Now FAQ, it should be airing at the same time.

"Yes. New episodes of original programming and theatrical films are available on HBO NOW when they premiere on HBO. Live programming and some other programs have a delay on HBO NOW (as with HBO GO), but are added as quickly as possible."

DrKrankenwagen fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 25, 2016

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I didn't either when it aired, but I rewatched it start to finish and loved it. :iiam:

Seph
Jul 12, 2004

Please look at this photo every time you support or defend war crimes. Thank you.

Mr. Boogie posted:

Jon Snow, again, after being revived.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I have for two years in a row now watched it on hbo go simultaneous to the RL airing (in fact if you're feeling bold you can skip ahead past the ads and Previously Ons and finish the episode before tv-watchers).

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Seph posted:

That would be pretty funny.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Seph posted:

Hopefully Olly kills that traitorous vowbreaker yet again.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

C-Euro posted:

It was drat near close last year for the live-posting crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Seph posted:

Melisandre performs mystical sex magic, Jon opens his eyes, is immediately stabbed through them.

• Locked thread