Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

withak posted:

It is some kind of rare beer.

What's the definition of rare beer here?

bawfuls posted:

It's pretty good. I waited in line for it once (because that's the only way to get it generally) and it was fine. Not worth waiting in line for again though.
If you waited in line for it you either went on a bizarrely crowded day and didn't just go into the purchase room or you actually waited for Pliny the Younger, which is the very limited release beer available usually in mid-February. If you live in the bay area getting Elder isn't hard, just drive up to Santa Rosa and blow a weekend doing beer/wine tasting, acting like an rear end in a top hat optional.

I mean, years back I sent out some bottles of Elder and Blind Pig to other goons in Beer Exchange but should I do that again and boost the trade value?

Zachack fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread