Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I thought what they did with Ehrlich was weird as poo poo, and i just found out tj miller was exiting. I don't read this thread often and i don't follow hollywood/show news with a couple exceptions so i'm surprised and unhappy. I like TJ Miller a lot, and the show will be less without him.

Really didn't like this season's narrative as much as the previous ones, but the jokes were still funny. Watching Richard being played as a way bigger shithead than in previous seasons kind of hosed up the general vibe of the show that I liked. I don't really want to see a vile shithead succeed against slightly different kinds of vile shithead while dragging down a bunch of overly loyal nerds with him. I mean yeah that's literally what silicon valley is in real life, but i'm not as much into watching that.

I'll see where S5 goes still but I hope they unceremoniously drop a lot of the character changes and plot conceits of this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's worth it to say that TJ Miller is not exactly playing with a full deck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9N5AWprG8

• Locked thread