Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Most of the appeal of Lost was crazy theorizing. That was more hanging a lampshade than mocking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Elizabet's is interesting too. I like that they don't seem to be going too hard for the cheapest outsourcing jokes.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

The reveal that Russ was right totally makes this episode a 10/10. I will listen to no disagreement.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Funny, because Just Mayo really is a good product. It's just the market for vegan mayo isn't really that huge.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

That's probably why Russ is so excited about being involved. It will give him the inside track to be the guy to bring radio to the internet on the internet. ROI times 2.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

It might be the VC or whatever thought it was more than just 8 octopus recipes.

What like 9? We need to keep some suspension of disbelief here, it can't be total sci-fi.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

I was getting more of a shining vibe. "Here's Richie!"

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's obviously gonna happen and it's going to be amazing. I hope this season ends with Bighead becoming the head of Engineering at Stanford.

He's going to be a Senator by the series finale.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Snak posted:

What the gently caress are they doing with Monica? Awhile back, there was a really solid hook for her to be fired by Laurie and then be hired by PiperChat, which would be the perfect reason for her to be more involved in the story. But instead she's just been kind of putsing around these deadend side plots that don't go anywhere. In the first season, they did a good job of showing her as a struggling professional, and giving her agency in the story. Now she doesn't do anything and she's just including in a plot that happens around her. Hopefully the new developement that happened this episode gives her something to do.

Yeah, I think that is the direction they are going with getting her out of the dog house with Laurie. She will have more independence and trust from Laurie now so she is going to decide to make up for the funding Gavin would have provided to Pied Piper. She sinks or swims with that decision (Laurie won't let even her best friend get away with too much) so she will be more involved with the main plot.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

Wow, I don't think this show will be anywhere near as good without him.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

I mean, what was TJ supposed to do with what the writers gave him? "Oh, my character ends up a universally loathed total failure heroin addict with no apparent redeeming qualities of any kind, great!"

They could have handled this situation without treating the character like Family Guy treats Meg.

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

I think we are going to just have to live with the fact that the show is never leaving the house as the primary setting. But even with that in mind, there is a lot they could be doing short of the total resets.

• Locked thread