Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

saffronskies posted:

Jared trying to compliment Monica by comparing her to a bison getting mauled to death by a lion was great. Such courage.

However I don't understand why Monica has a seat on the board of Pied Piper. I thought her and Laurie essentially just represented Raviga's stake in the company with Monica more or less being Laurie's assistant. Is it common for an investment firm to do this?

I don't think she's an assistant, more of a deputy or an associate. It's common for investment groups to get more than one board seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
It's...it's almost as if the comedy is found in the characters being flawed!

Jesus, you people demanding flawless protagonists want a really boring show, don't you.

I will never understand folks who think a character making a bad decision is the same as the show itself being bad.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

VagueRant posted:

The other characters are funny and flawed and relatable. I feel Dinesh's horror at the loss of his hard drive. But Richard had zero redeeming qualities this episode and it made me root against him the entire time.

He doesn't need to have any. Jesus Christ.

• Locked thread