Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

VagueRant posted:

Alright, can someone explain what the Pied Piper box actually is? I'm pretty confused about what the actual purpose of that would be.

It's the new Ouya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Y-Hat posted:

I can lock the thread in case things get ludicrously stupid. The perks of being a thread creator....

Seems it's about that time again

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

incoherent posted:

It has a 100 point score on beer advocate, the metacritic user-review portion of beer review sites. It's a legit good beer though from the reviews of normal drinkers and marketplace did a thing on it.

It probably tastes like poo poo

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Grem posted:

Shut up Richards.

Emptyquote

Starting to think the hate this thread has for Richard is more like self loathing than anything else

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Medullah posted:

She's a Satanist who wants to have sex with Dinesh, and Gilfoyle is fine with that.

Nah Gilfoyle was just loving with Dinesh except he was too high to remember it

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Rocksicles posted:

I just finally got around to watching this, and TJ MILLER! Who knew...

Lots of people, actually

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

quote:

When the scene was finished, Miller walked back to his trailer, where he used a steam inhaler to lubricate his throat.

:allears:

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Hmm yes, let's discuss how foreigners rape our white women in this thread about HBO show Silicon Valley, good idea!

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Last Chance posted:

Wow, a country slightly larger than the city of Dallas manages to pay its bills. Amazing.

You forgot the part about how Switzerland doesn't have any of those lazy Urban Youth, driving around whilst listening to (c)rap music and shooting all the welfare money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Boris Galerkin posted:

So I guess the next problem is going to be another slap fight about who owns Pied Piper IP. Hooli might be able to shelter and pay the fine if they realize they now own the PP compression algorithm, Jack comes up with the same/similar new internet plan, and they try to fight in court that Richard came up with the idea on now Hooli property and need to forfeit everything.

Just a guess but from the end of that last episode it seems likely.

Nah, hooli took over piperchat, which just licensed the algorithm from Richard's pied piper

• Locked thread