Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Jared's line about imagining himself as his own skeleton might be the most pitiful thing I've ever heard. This show is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pffft, that looks as simple as getting ePSXe to work properly with a modern graphics card! Child's play.

All those wasted hours making Legend of Dragoon look...passable I guess?

Despite all the complex underlying compression stuff, Pied Piper looks like all it needs would be a redesigned front page with an upload button, download button, messaging interface options, then some sort of "advanced settings" tab for all the engineers who actually wanted to mess around with bitrate or whatever the more technical aspects are. I'm still liking the show but a lot of the conflict at this point seems to derive from Richard being stubborn for no legitimate reason.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Shuffle posted:

heh, what a wasted opportunity for penis jokes

Mike Judge is above such childishness.

*Horse loving continues in the background*

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

This season was all over the place, and the overarching plot is starting to get in the way of how funny the show is. I can generally ignore the cyclical nature of their position resetting over and over as long as the jokes are good, but the amount of time focused on Richard turning into an irredeemable scumbag is making it hard to keep watching. He's screwed over just about everyone he knows at this point only to have another last minute magic solution work things out in his favor, they had better actually do something with it next season.

• Locked thread