Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Are people seriously arguing about what Jared does?

The guy fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Hell yes, more Andy Daly

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I like that Hooli guy had the exact same jerkoff revelation that Richard did:

https://youtu.be/-5jF5jtMM_4?t=35

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

TJ Miller is good I just don't like him trying to gently caress over Bighead

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Richard did nothing wrong (except saying mlady)

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm a little sad they didn't partner with like DropBox to set up a functional site that just lied about the compression ratios

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Are you not watching the Director's Cut episodes where Jared hangs dong?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah I'm still not sure why the average user is supposed to give a poo poo at all if/how their data is compressed. Services like DropBox already exist so I don't know what they'd actually be offering other than more free space.

It seemed like they were on the right track with lossless video streaming.

Now I'm wondering if Monica's complaints were not going to be about the UI but that she uploaded some photos, saw some compression numbers, and didn't know what she was supposed to do with it after that.

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 9, 2016

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Thanks!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Richard and Monica get married, at the wedding Gavin and Action Jack murder the entire Pied Piper crew

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Coolie Ghost posted:

"new internet"

please don't be about urbit please don't be about urbit

lol

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

What I've *buuuurp* seen of Rick *belch* and *burp* Morty was pretty *buuuurp* good but the *belch* awful *burp* bel-*burp*-ching gimmick renders the show *belllch* completely unwatch-*burp*-able to me

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

You all have a weird idea of what the word "casting" means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I've been thinking lately that Richard is really just Silicon Valley Barton Fink, and hopefully Erlich exits the show by burning down the incubator and shooting some FBI agents.

• Locked thread