Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

They're a massive scourge in Amsterdam and other major European stag party centers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

priznat posted:

I hope when they decide to wrap the show they write a storyline of the gang accidentally creating a rogue AI that devastates all technology or something like that.

We are being watched (by Not Hotdog)

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

and rooms full of people needing to get jerked off

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

BIG HEADLINE posted:

He's going to spend an entire year flying back and forth between China, J-Hole, and Palo Alto. HE HAS TO BE SURE!

With different animals.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

404notfound posted:

Who is Jian Yang going to call a stupid, fat, lying rear end in a top hat now?

jian yang is going to become the next season's erlich

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i just write everything on one line

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

He doesn't even gently caress anymore.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Jian Yang is cool and I hope he gets some more character development.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

I don't think anything of the entire situation. Jian Yang represents Jian Yang, not an entire culture. I don't watch him and think "this is all Chinese people" since I am not 4 years old.

Yeah sorry but in a show where every character is pretty much a caricature of an aspect of Silicon Valley culture, that doesn't really fly.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

What if they are also compressing the batteries, huh?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

There will be some very intense Erlich = Jesus symbology in the finale. Maybe a dove will explode.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Cingulate posted:

Please. Kumail Nanjiani (I admittedly had to look up his last name) is Pakistani-American, and I'm sure that very fact was brought up in the interview.

Pakistan is rogue Indian territory.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I hope they actually succeed and move on to the next stage in startup life. You know, what they had just before Jack Barker was introduced.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

It's actually TJ Miller. Hope this helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

My dad says butane's a bastard gas.

• Locked thread